A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D. Stadium!

The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1121

Wøñkø

this is a standard issue titanium needle, isn't it?


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1122

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

[PA System] If by 'titanium' you mean 'wood', then yes. Yes it is.


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1123

Afgncaap5

GW-Yes, it's wooden now. We used to use plastic needles, but then someone started burning the fields. Now the needle'll burn too, in that eventuality.


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1124

HappyDude

such a cute little puddy cat
smiley - smiley


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1125

Afgncaap5

*The Gecko Warrior looks puzzled at first, but then remembers the tiger*

GW-Oh, right. Cute.


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1126

Wøñkø

hm.
darn, i was going to burn it too.


*takes a hose and sprays tons of water on all the haystacks*


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1127

Afgncaap5

GW-Just so you know, we'll be detracting the use of our Stadium's water from your first STUMPED paycheck. With that much money, probably your next four or five, really.


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1128

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

*The tiger emerges from behind one of the haystacks, sopping wet. She growls, and shakes most of the wetness off - which results in the fur going *poof* and the menacing visage of her to be diminishes slightly. To bad the menace itself is still intact.*

[Sweety] Roar! *pounce*


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1129

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

diminished*


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1130

The Corrupt One

*mid-ricochet, the hatch on Kalia's pinball flies open, and she tumbles head-over heels toward the haystacks.*

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

*THUNK*

*...rowwwwr?*

*Kalia lands on the tiger, who becomes extremely angry and starts after Wonko, because although Kalia looks very human, metal is no substitute for meat.* smiley - evilgrin


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1131

Wøñkø

uh... ok...

*throws a dagger into the tiger's mouth*
bl**dy annoyances.


*the bales of hay fail to hold upright now that they are soaked and sort of spread themselves out*


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1132

Afgncaap5


That might work to spread them out a tad, though you'll still be left with fairly large lumps. The job's probaby a percent or two easier, I guess.

Now, let's see how NYC allows his tiger to respond to the threat.smiley - silly


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1133

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Corrigible grins.]


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1134

Afgncaap5

Gecko Warrior-You know,....making the bales of hay smaller might not be the best strategy. You need things between you and hungry tigers....


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1135

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

*The dagger lodges itself on the roof of the tiger's mouth. She squeals in pain at this infliction on a particularly tender spot, and goes into convulsions, flopping about, trying to get it out. Dyckman is not amused.*

[Dyckman] That's @#$* animal cruelty! That #$@$% tiger is an endangered species! You @#$*, ^%#(@! She was like a daughter to me! I'll kill you!

*Dyckman leaps the barricades and runs towards Wonko, screaming, with a knife, followed by Villiers and Lehrman in Mayhem-issue goon uniforms and cattle prods*

[Edwards] Wait, is that legal? Can he do that? Let's get a response from our panel judges for this match...

...*ding!* aaand that sound means it's accepted! Wonko will just have to find the needle amidst a very irate tiger, a temporarily insane animal trainer, and two red-shirted goons! Wow! Our ratings will hit the roof!


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1136

Afgncaap5

*Gecko Warrior is getting ready to have the crop duster fly in to dust all of the hay*


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1137

Wøñkø

*pulls out the monofilament whip and falls into a ratehr ironic animal-trainers' stance*



[To Judges] Can I kill 'em?


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1138

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Corrigible] No!


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1139

Afgncaap5

GW-Ouch....*Watches as the pinball score drops a bit. It's still in the top ten scores, but is a few ranks lower* Rule of villainy number 24: It's easier to gain forgiveness than permission.


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1140

Wøñkø





*flicks the monofilament whip out and sort of slices the tiger into a lot of small pieces*


Key: Complain about this post