A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D. Stadium!

The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1001

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Darth Brooks] I am, of course, referring to IRL. [kicks Bobo in the shin]


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1002

Aries (ACE + Badger)

Hmm, anyway I want to join.


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1003

Bobo(VIPER) (Secruity Chief for Khar Siid) (Undead!?)

*rubs shin*
well so was I smiley - laugh


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1004

Aries (ACE + Badger)

How long you been waiting.


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1005

Bobo(VIPER) (Secruity Chief for Khar Siid) (Undead!?)

*throws aries in a pinball*


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1006

Aries (ACE + Badger)

*quite enjoys the ride*


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1007

Bobo(VIPER) (Secruity Chief for Khar Siid) (Undead!?)

::reminds aries that one of the six pin-balls is equipped with a thermonuclear device::


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1008

Aries (ACE + Badger)

::Yes well we can't have everything can we?::


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1009

Bobo(VIPER) (Secruity Chief for Khar Siid) (Undead!?)


Aries,just so you know I use :: to show actions, while the majority of people on H2G2 use *


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1010

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Your point being?]


Oh, be quiet.


[Make me.]


Right, you asked for it.


[Ow! My spleen!]


... You don't have a spleen.


[Yeah, well, NOW I don't.]


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1011

Aries (ACE + Badger)

Well if you use :: to denote slow actions, what do you use to show fast actions?


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1012

Dizzy H. Muffin


When did he say "slow"?



Oh, no, not you, too!



I'm here to stay. You'll have to deal with me.


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1013

Aries (ACE + Badger)

I didn't


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1014

Afgncaap5

*FACE appears and shakes his gigantic, disembodied head*

You villains....Minos Krylma vanishes, and the forum stops getting posted to at the post-a-minute pace of the good ol' days. Say, ever wonder *WHERE* Minos Krylma is?

Check out U99500 for some of the details. Afgncaap5 is missing, his journal holding most of the clues, and there's a mysterious, magical stone being offered to the first one to find him. HOWEVER, there's a special offer for STUMPED members.

Minos Krylma is currently being held in cryogenic suspension by my power. If a STUMPED member finds Afgncaap5, not only will the STUMPED member gain possession of the magical stone, not only will the STUMPED member be able to hand Afgncaap5 over to Minos Krylma (Affy's sworn arch-enemy), but the STUMPED member will also have the honor of being the one responsible for releasing Minos Krylma.

AND, just to ensure that this deal doesn't sound tempting, if it isn't a STUMPED member who unleashes him to STUMPED Stadium through my power, Minos Krylma will be unleashed anyway, at a later date, in a very uncomfortable place (think Antarctica, or near the Earth's crust). Minos will be informed of the failure of every STUMPED agent, and will be guaranteed safety (though extreme discomfort) until he arrives in order to punish people, if he chooses to.

So, I suppose that should set you all on your way, then!

*FACE vanishes. He then appears again, and pulls Aries out of the ball*

You've been in there for much longer than's required. You should be sufficiently dizzy. Here, go find a needle in that field of fifty haystacks (some of which have pits with spikes beneath them). Shouldn't be too tough, other people get 'em.

*FACE looks around*

You people should get a new initiation forum. And a forum with job listings. And a forum for discussing evil plans. Maybe I'll get to work on that....

*FACE vanishes*


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1015

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Corrigible] ... Fsmiley - bleepk!


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1016

The Corrupt One

Yep, you said it. smiley - sadface


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1017

Bobo(VIPER) (Secruity Chief for Khar Siid) (Undead!?)

::looks around from his LayZ-boy::
does that mean I actually have to do work?


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1018

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Dr. Wily] Hmm ... Are you clones going to do anything about it?

[Corrigible] We'll plead insanity.

[Dr. Wily] ... That just might work. Hmm ... I'll order Crash Man and Quick Man to begin the search.

[Bass] [coughs politely]

[Dr. Wily] smiley - cross What is it??

[Bass] Uh, no offense, but ... Crash Man and Quick Man are perfectly good warriors /separately/. Together, they ...

[Dr. Wily] Oh, right, I remember that "incident." All right, YOU go then.

[Bass] Okay, I'll get right on it. C'mon, Treble!

[Exeunt Bass and Treble.]


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1019

Bobo(VIPER) (Secruity Chief for Khar Siid) (Undead!?)

::rubs shin::


The Hazing Chamber (JOIN HERE!)

Post 1020

Aries (ACE + Badger)

*continues rolling in pinball*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more