The Post 1C 01.05.00 - 03.07.00

0 Conversations

The Post OfficeThe Post

Arts and Film | Artwork | Campaigns, Puzzles and Competitions | Cartoons | News, Sport, Science and Information
Regular Columns and Columnists | Serials and Stories - Fact and Fiction | Travelogues and Previous Columns | Post Pages
Back Issues

The third page of Past Issue links with a brief description of some, but by no means all,
of the excellent articles featured.

Some articles are retained by their authors so will not contain links.

In this instance please use your 'Back' button.


  • 01.05.00

    h2g2 celebrates it's birthday... and Wowbagger provides the cake,
    but the 1-2-1 with

    God Almighty reveals very little!

    The Wonderful h2g2 Parade is reviewed, Tech-no-babble and the Film Society are born
    and Keeza peruses about work.

    We learn about Starchaser and light pollution.

  • 08.05.00

    We say a sad goodbye to Wowbagger who signs off with a cartoon about Abi
    and the infamous ROLFAMX h2g2 Life.

    Monsy interviews herself in the 1-2-1, Loonytunes drops names and Linus plays pub cricket.

    We hitch hike with Superchris and travel to Cambodia with
    Down My Lane,

    the first of his series.

  • 15.05.00

    Stragbasher submits to 1-2-1, but the big feature is the Birthday Meet write-up... with pictures!

    The BooKnooK looks at 'Far Horizons' and Shorty sounds off about Rover and BMW.

    Pastey reports on h2g2 changes and Loonytunes asks if there are any English players left.

  • 22.05.00

    1-2-1 grills Baron Bear Slide and Greebo enthuses about playing Pooh Sticks.

    Cream the group is examined, the 'Elian Gonzalez' saga continues, as does the Cambodian adventure,

    and Dr Who returns!

  • 29.05.00

    Shazz hides, but Monsy still corners her for the 1-2-1 interview

    We learn all about 'Julia Butterfly Hill' and the book 'Sundiver' is given the BooKnooK treatment.

    Insomnia, a brainy bra, war on the sidelines, Kenny Everett and more recipes also appear.

  • 05.06.00

    Crusader reveals all in the 1-2-1 and Pastey ponders on the DNA publicity campaign.

    Down My Lane tells of the Killing Fields of Cambodia and rumours fly about an h2g2 upgrade.

  • 12.06.00

    Oh dear... 1-2-1 catches Pastey before he takes a break to prepare for his wedding.

    We enthuse about motor bikes, review 'Battlefield Earth' and examine the h2g2 'drinkies'.

    h2g2 changes skin to Alabaster and Necro muses on the changing nature of science.

  • 19.06.00

    Mayor Fenchurch is the 1-2-1 victim, just in time for the start of the
    Virtual Prez of h2g2 campaign.

    We have features from Tanzania, Cambodia and The Arctic Circle... wear warm clothes!

    BooKnooK looks at 'Poor Things', we learn about Korfball and the George Fideaux Awards.

  • 26.06.00

    1-2-1 with Demon Drawer, big vehicles for cold conditions and a canal trip with Joanna.

    A solution is suggested for the English Football Team and the Cambodian journey continues.

    Dave Allen the comedian, an alcoholic recipe and more news on the Virtual Prez race.

  • 03.07.00

    We meet Stainless Steel Rat in the 1-2-1, Peter Gabriel and Genesis, and mourn for Joey Dunlop.

    We try camping in the Antarctic, visit Tomorrow's World and Wat Ounalom and Wat Phnom.

    Four Virtual Prez hopefuls issue their campaign statements and the Rogues Gallery begins.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A507421

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more