Fun With Santa

1 Conversation

Our h2g2 editors and others visited the 'main man' to register their requests! First, a Festive message from Mark

From the Editor... Mark

A great big Happy Christmas to all the Researchers on h2g2 from the team... we love you. And yes, it is love, people, because under this short haircut I'm just an old hippy. Trust me, whatever the Sex Pistols said.


On to the Santa Requests

Mark Moxon

Can I have some resolve please? Yes, both kinds...

  • 1) The fantastic hangover cure (available in the UK, not sure about everywhere else) because I am going to need it. Lots of it!

  • 2) Resolve so I can manage to get past the fantastic 'Wesk Kebab' on Chiswick High Road without my legs forcing me to wander in there and my brain forcing me to order an extra-large doner with chilli sauce and extra pickled chillies.I seem to do this too often... like last night for instance!

If you can help me with that, Santa, I'll even buy you a beer. Can't say fairer then that!


Peta

I would like a 'Lotus Elan' please. Midnight blue... h2g2 colour. As you said... I have been a *very* good girl lately!


Anna is unusually quiet in here... but she still managed to be mentioned elsewhere!


Jimi X:

Jimi X:

Ginger!! Surely you didn't think Subs get time off for the holidays!
Ginger:

I'm sure that they will need us to do some work so that Anna has something to do on her first day back!
Jimi X:

Drat! That's what I was going to get Anna for X-mas. A nice big pile of entries for her inbox!


Santa appeared to be having a little trouble at 'his' own page!


Oscar:

For christmas *I* would like a mini-disc 4-track recorder please. I have been a *very* good boy *all*year.Your beard is funny.
Santa:

Are you sure that you have been a good boy, Oscar? I will have to ask your mummy first. Can I tell you, young man, that's not a very polite comment on the beard. Things are not looking good for *you* sonny!
Oscar:

ask my mummy... I don't care, I've bribed her already. I'm well good though! And the beard IS a bit funny... how do you make it feel so fluffy and cottony? Ok, it's lovely, it's unique. *grovel, simper* at least I believe in you!! *whimper*

TechnicolorYawn:

For my christmas i would like a sored an a big rasing car to drive in my gardun that gos faster then my dadys car an i would like aswell a n 64 with mariocart an i would like a pokeman to play cos my freind danial has got one for his birfday last week and i am jelus. I think yore beard is funny too.
Santa:

My beard is NOT funny.My beard is a perfectly natural, curly white beard. It's only fluffy and cottony because I use 'Pantone Pro V' on it, the one with extra conditioning aloe-vera for fine or fly-away hair! *Yawn*, that's rather a long list for one little boy, don't you think? Why don't you ask for a nice educational toy? A chess set or something? All these new-fangled computer gadgets! It will never catch on. And, Oscar, please will you stop that. The elves don't like it when you do that to them... they are likely to bite you!
TechnicolorYawn:

i don't fink yore beard is real.... *tugs on Santa's beard*


Greebo T.Cat

Watch out...watch out...there's a Greebo about!

~Greebo saunters in... jumps on Santa's knee... ~Me would like a box of doughnuts Santa...like you brought me last year... !~grin~... and the year before... er... and the year before that... ~hopeful grin~


Peregrin ACE BSc MP VC

If you believe all that... you must need another drink!... ed!

*Peregrin perches on Santa's shoulder*

I've been a *very* good bird all year, and I haven't killed *any* carrier pigeons. I would love a boxed set of multicoloured haddock for Christmas though.


Loony Tunes>>>Ace Up Sleeve

*Loony, from downunder, saunters in wearing shorts and flip flops, towel flung casually over shoulder and sits on Santa's knobbly knees. A trail of lovely white sand twinkles on the floor of the grotto.*
Santa, for Christmas can I have a cure for baldness please. If that is unavailable how about a cure for vanity? Or money... lots!


Poor Santa! I wonder if *he* managed any of those requests! I do hope that he hasn't been put off visiting us though... Christmas just wouldn't be the same.


ShazzPRME


27.12.99. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A473627

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more