Hermes Messenger Service Center

18 Conversations

Welcome one and all to the Hermes Messenger Service Center

The Musemother LOVES YOU!!!!


The Hermes Messenger Service Center, the mythological answer to the modern-day post office, is great for holiday greetings, and PERFECT for the secret admirer.

More information and details about our service can be found here.


We deliver for the UCAIURLORRR and Monster University.

Would you like to be a Hermes Messenger!??


...You do get to wear cute little winged shoes( well, only if you want to...)... No experience required. Must exhibit excellent messenger abilities. Deities and muses preferred. Leave a post if you would like an interview.

Nice Office...


Instead of a coffee machine, we have a chocolate milk machine(since chocolate milk is the nectar of the muses), and our main desk is marble, with Greek columns at the sides, of course... Never mind the unsent messages, which look like Greek ruins...

HOW Does Hermes Deliver!??


To keep your love letters and surprise packages a secret, you will be contacting our team of Hermes Messengers by e-mail.

We will need to have your recipient's user number, so have it on hand, please!!!

Send your messages and virtual packages here, with HMS or h2g2 in the subject line, or it will be deleted!!!

Let us know if you want your lucky recipient to know your identity, and we will provide a "return address"(A link to your Personal Space) in our delivery. We will do this ONLY if you provide your user number when writing to The Hermes Messenger Service Messengers

Sit back, relax, and watch the inspiration fly (be sure you duck)!!!


HMS. Delivering at the Speed of Hermes.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A472501

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more