A Conversation for Talking Point: Dating Disasters

Getting back on the band wagon....

Post 1

Demon Drawer

the hardest time to start dating again is after and long and intense relationship. You have forgotten a lot of the ways in which you started out with the ex and somehow are not quite sure how to get things past those early first dates again into a real relationship and having come from one you suddenly feel you may never get into one again.

Often we try to hard to get back unto the dating bandwagon, putting too much pressure on ourselves and the people we are considering getting together with.

Sometimes when we are trying so hard we get surprised by what we find under our nose and that often makes the difference.


Getting back on the band wagon....

Post 2

Zorpheus - I'm so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis.

Well said.


Getting back on the band wagon....

Post 3

CvD

You're dead right. I came out of a long and latterly very unhappy relationship with my self-confidence set at about zero. I didn't know how to get started again, and the more I thought about it the more strssed I got. Right under my nose was the most beautiful, intelligent sexy woman I know, and she's making me shepherd's pie tonight. Wish me luck!


Getting back on the band wagon....

Post 4

Phil

Sounds like you're on the mend then smiley - smiley
All the best for tonight.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more