A Conversation for Chattanooga, TN, USA

Peer Review: A418754 - Chattanooga, TN, USA

Post 1

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

Entry: Chattanooga, TN, USA - A418754
Author: Topher - U135521

There doesn't seem to be anything on the city yet.


A418754 - Chattanooga, TN, USA

Post 2

Otto Fisch ("Stop analysing Strava.... and cut your hedge")


And there don't appear to be many comments either!

I like this, though I'd like some more details - perhaps some history of the town, and more about the legendary train and the song that made it famous. Is the author still around?

TTFN

Otto


A418754 - Chattanooga, TN, USA

Post 3

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

It looks like they haven't been here but two or three times. Which is more often than I've stopped in Chatanooga.


A418754 - Chattanooga, TN, USA

Post 4

Dr Hell

Great find Two-Bit smiley - ok.

I have problems with that last sentence, though, the author seems to think there is intelligent life in Atlanta... But that's nothing a devoted subbie wouldn't be able to sort out, methinks.

I'd like to see more resonance from other peers, though, before I can hit the submit button with good concience...

HELL




A418754 - Chattanooga, TN, USA

Post 5

GTBacchus

This is a good town entry. I agree with Otto that it would be nice to see a bit of history; just basic stuff like when and why the town was founded, any famous Chattanoogans, etc. Also, what is up with the Choo-choo... a song? Wasn't there a TV show, too? That should be in here. If the author's not around, should someone volunteer to research that? It'd be a shame to just expect the Sub to do it. *remembers the Arkansas entry*


GTB


A418754 - Chattanooga, TN, USA

Post 6

Dr Hell

So, what do we do with this one?

PR is certainly not the place.

HELL


A418754 - Chattanooga, TN, USA

Post 7

GTBacchus

Flea Market? smiley - erm


A418754 - Chattanooga, TN, USA

Post 8

Dr Hell

smiley - erm OK, any secondants?

HELL


A418754 - Chattanooga, TN, USA

Post 9

Otto Fisch ("Stop analysing Strava.... and cut your hedge")


Aye....


A418754 - Chattanooga, TN, USA

Post 10

broelan

if any of you are still subscribed, i have adopted this from the flea market. the new article is here: A984288.

i tried to salvage what i could of the original, but it was hard to do as it seemed too negative to me. i also tried to take on board your comments here.

there are a few more tweaks i'd like to make so i'm not ready to send it to pr yet, but if anyone has any comments at this point i would appreciate them smiley - smiley. i'll be away for a few days, so if i don't reply immediately please don't think i've abandoned this.

thanks!
broe


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more