A Conversation for 50th Guardian Angel Party Extravaganza !!!

'Normality' Has Been Resumed...

Post 161

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

thanks for the clngrats, Galaxy Babe, I'm very proud of it.

wow! that's looking great,

*joins the conga - but it is not so easy to dance with those wings... Thinks, how do other saints manage this? Aha... this way whooo...*


'Normality' Has Been Resumed...

Post 162

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

*twist round from the middle of the conga and grins at Chrome*
Great! Wanna dance when this is over?
*looks down and realises leather is not the way to go for a conga line*
Hang on a tick.
*Human Tweet vanishes for a second, to be replaced by her small yellow bird body*
*swaps back just in time (wearing a bright blue camisole top and matching skirt, if anyone wants to know) to grab the hand of the Saint behind her, just as they were starting to drop to oblivion*
Oh, much better smiley - smiley


'Normality' Has Been Resumed...

Post 163

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

*gets up off the floor, sways a bit, grabs hold of the bar to steady herself*

(slushed) Uuuuuu that shcrewdriver really went to my headsh. head.


'Normality' Has Been Resumed...

Post 164

Fashion Cat

smiley - bigeyes

*takes conga line beside bar where Ras has prepared a long line of drinks... grabs one on the way past*

well, this is the longest conga I've ever been in!

dadadada da da... dadadada da da...


'Normality' Has Been Resumed...

Post 165

$u$

dada da da dada da da...

*tags onto end of conga line hoping to inconspicuously gatecrash*

~A~


'Normality' Has Been Resumed...

Post 166

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

Has anyone else notced that this thrd is now called normality has bee resumed? I just thought I would point that out
*carrys on congering only stopping long enough to put down his gitare*


not any more

Post 167

stinkywigfiddle

DARK GRAY: Look at 'em all. Zoopming around like that! They've all gone nuts!

Sonya: I thought you were a party guy Gray. You never did the conga before?

DARK GRAY: No. And I don't plan to.

Sonya: They'd probably throw you off anyway. They're way up there now.


not any more

Post 168

jimmiejaz

*watching the congo line file past, wonders where the mosh pit's at*

hmmm, looks like fun, that line you got going... *waits for a response*

*guess it's back to the bar on my oddy-knokyie my little droogies*


not any more

Post 169

cloughie(Patron Saint of Flying Pigs)stop by my barbecue! A520318

yep, it's pretty horror-show, isn't it? smiley - winkeye


not any more

Post 170

jimmiejaz

Horow-show, it is, my fellow droogie, it's enlighting to viddy someone who understands.

*grabing his drinks and heading to chat*


not any more

Post 171

cloughie(Patron Saint of Flying Pigs)stop by my barbecue! A520318

ok, it's been a while. my vocab is a little rusty. But I do recognise and understand NADSAT when I viddy it.


Enough is enough!

Post 172

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

*puuuh, flutters away from the conga, bumps not very elegant against the floor*

It's enough! I'm totally out of breath (hmmm, since I got wings, this particular condition happens to me very often. Is it normal?).

*tries to make her way to the bar*

I need a drink! What is this blue staff?


Enough is never enough!

Post 173

cloughie(Patron Saint of Flying Pigs)stop by my barbecue! A520318

I don't know, but I'll try it! It's almost 4:20 too!! smiley - bigeyes


Enough is never enough!

Post 174

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Hi cloughie,

4:20 - it's your time IRL? Well, me has 10:20 on the clock here, but it's Saturday, so... where is this dink!


Enough is never enough!

Post 175

cloughie(Patron Saint of Flying Pigs)stop by my barbecue! A520318

dink?! I hope you mean DRINK!smiley - smiley I don't know, but I'm enjoying a nice beer and a BH to celebrate 4:20! smiley - smiley


Enough is never enough!

Post 176

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

*hops down from the conga line, suddenly remembering why she never does stuff like that...*
Kasia must be on my timescale then.
Tequila slammers in honour of different timescales!


Enough is never enough!

Post 177

nim the cat (STILL choking in air pollution)

(nim glides back in from giving GOD her present and realizes that even her wallflower partner has gone into the party spirits. continues to the bar)

Sorry, you have any soft drinks?

/ weekend over smiley - sadface /


Enough is never enough!

Post 178

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

*watches from the bar as they go by*
*pouts*
You're making me dizzier.


Enough is never enough!

Post 179

alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

*Power-slamming drinks at the bar.*


Enough is never enough!

Post 180

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Of course, I meant drink, cloughie! It was just the conga - makes me dizzy, that's it.

What exactly is a Tequilla slammer, Tweetie? Is it the 'normal' stuff or something new, which I could try?


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 50th Guardian Angel Party Extravaganza !!!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more