A Conversation for h2g2's Funky (and rather seedy) Disco
eloisa Posted Jun 13, 2009
I think I should be allowed naps. I've mentioned this to my manager but he's a meany!
eloisa Posted Jun 17, 2009
Indeed. I may have one now.
Chuck me that beanbag would you?
Bedwilldo Posted Jun 17, 2009
Dea.. - call me Mrs B! Posted Jun 17, 2009
I had a lovely siesta today! I was working from 6am til 3 so deserved an afternoon nap, so I thought. Only been up an hour and it's now sundowner time! Perfectness.
eloisa Posted Jun 18, 2009
I may nap after the Grand Prix tomorrow. It's either that or do the sodding recycling!
spitfire1313 Posted Jun 18, 2009
I started painting white things at 7.00 am this morning before the sun got round
is a sad git and needs a life
eloisa Posted Jun 19, 2009
Somebody has just told be that today is statistically the happiest day of the year. Wish the miserable buggers I've had in here today knew that!
spitfire1313 Posted Aug 28, 2009
Dea.. - call me Mrs B! Posted Sep 3, 2009
eloisa Posted Sep 4, 2009
We have discussed this before I think.
My suggestion was probably boiling water down the nest before you get flying ants, which give me the ick!
Dea.. - call me Mrs B! Posted Sep 4, 2009
I'd run out of boiling water before I ran out of nests! Last year I ant powdered and sprayed, this year I just Flash the kitchen twice a day and have EVERYTHING in plastic tubs. No difference TBH.
DDD just wandered past, said 'Is that thread STILL going?' and said to say Hi!
spitfire1313 Posted Sep 7, 2009
yes it is and say hi back
we have rain predicted on Saturday - cant wait
Dea.. - call me Mrs B! Posted Sep 10, 2009
We had rain yesterday...it lasted all of 3 minutes. First since about April though so our Fred was dancing around in just her knickers shouting 'It's warm rain, Sho-ya!' (She's still not quite grasped my name yet!)
Blast from the past, but Fred is 4 next week. Do you remember the strange journal post I made about her name while my sister was in labour? Ouch, I feel old!!
spitfire1313 Posted Sep 12, 2009
Dea.. - call me Mrs B! Posted Sep 12, 2009
The Fred has stuck, very few people call her by her real name - She has been followed by little brother Mushroom!
They lied about the rain here too, it was supposed to be one day but we've had 3 showers of 2 mins each for the last 2 days!
Bedwilldo Posted Sep 17, 2009
If you two don't like the lack of rain in your parts (as it were) then I know a (lovely?) place where there's enough weather for all.......
Saying that although it's been overcast for an age and a cold wind blowing there's only been enough rain to anoy and not enough to water the plants
And the whole point of ants is to make peoples (in sunnier climes) lives a missery
And to excavate the sand from under my block paved drive
Key: Complain about this post
- 23481: eloisa (Jun 13, 2009)
- 23482: spitfire1313 (Jun 16, 2009)
- 23483: eloisa (Jun 17, 2009)
- 23484: Bedwilldo (Jun 17, 2009)
- 23485: Dea.. - call me Mrs B! (Jun 17, 2009)
- 23486: eloisa (Jun 18, 2009)
- 23487: spitfire1313 (Jun 18, 2009)
- 23488: eloisa (Jun 19, 2009)
- 23489: spitfire1313 (Aug 28, 2009)
- 23490: eloisa (Aug 29, 2009)
- 23491: Dea.. - call me Mrs B! (Sep 3, 2009)
- 23492: eloisa (Sep 4, 2009)
- 23493: Dea.. - call me Mrs B! (Sep 4, 2009)
- 23494: spitfire1313 (Sep 7, 2009)
- 23495: eloisa (Sep 8, 2009)
- 23496: Dea.. - call me Mrs B! (Sep 10, 2009)
- 23497: spitfire1313 (Sep 12, 2009)
- 23498: Dea.. - call me Mrs B! (Sep 12, 2009)
- 23499: Bedwilldo (Sep 17, 2009)
- 23500: eloisa (Sep 28, 2009)