Ministry of Silly Campaigns

3 Conversations

Have you noticed how many silly campaigns there are going on around H2G2?

Well, I have, I'm joined to 2, soon to be 3, of them!!!

Just to make it a lot easier for you, here I am going to compile a list of them, so when you feel like you want something really stupid to support, something to put on your homepage, or even just a laugh, you know where to go!

Aren't I kind! smiley - smiley

So what campaigns are there?

I will add more campaigns as I hear about them, so if you know of one that isn't here, click the discuss button and leave me a message saying so!

The campaigns
Save the Nails/Save the Hammers Campaign: This campaign deals with trying to stop the crimes and injustices committed against innocent nails and hammers.
Campaign Against the Theft of Bubblewrap: This Campaigns aims to prevent the stealing of one anothers bubblewrap, hoping to create a happier and safer-bubblewrap world. Opposers also listed.
Save the h2g2 Fish: This site aims to save the poor h2g2 fish that since the invention of Alabaster skin have nowhere to swim - they have a tank!
The Anti-Ironing of Clothes Campaign: Bored of having to iron your clothes everyday? This campaign persuades us to wear crumpled clothes in the name of fashion.
Save the Long Stemmed Dandelion: Save this species by not moving your lawn; efficient and environmental!
Give a PET Bottle a Home: These poor creatures have been engineered to be pets to us, but who gives them the chance?
The Union of Fish: Protecting fishy types on h2g2 from various anit-fish subjects.
Things There Should Be More Of Campaign: An continually extending list of things of which there should be more in this world.
The Anti-Crawlty to Smileys Campaign: Discussing the conspiracy that had led to legless smileys.

Fancy joining any of these campaigns? If so, just click the link and go and sign yourself up, they'll be glad to have you!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A360721

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more