A Conversation for H2G2 Waterworks: The Lifeguard Hut

Lifeguard Application

Post 1

Purr in Boots

smiley - cat
Bluebottle, maight Aiy trrouble yeow fforr an application fforr Liffeguarrd Duty?

Grranted, Aiy have an irrational ffearr of waterr, yet Aiy sshould sstill be able to ffulffill thosse rressponssibilitiess...as long as Aiy am only rrequirred to sstay on the beach, along the edgess of the pool, orr perrched high on one of the Liffeguarrd Towerrss...
smiley - cat


Lifeguard Application

Post 2

Bluebottle

Can you blow a whistle? Most lifeguards spend their time blowing whistles leaving everyone in the pool to wonder who is being whistled at and why....

<BB<


Lifeguard Application

Post 3

Purr in Boots

smiley - cat

Mosst assurredly Aiy can blow a whisstle. Aiy did sso at maiy lasst place of employment when therre wass ssome harrassment going on.

...or perrhapss that issn't exactly what yeow werre meaning...?

No, the pointy teeth do not hamperr maiy ability to usse ssuch a device.

Err... Prrovided yeow take meow on as a new hirre, would Aiy alsso have a plaque on the wall herre, like the rresst of yeowr memeberr Liffeguarrdss...?

smiley - cat


Lifeguard Application

Post 4

Purr in Boots

[OOC]

Bluebottle, may I use this convo as "set dressing" for the continuation an encounter at the Lifeguard Hut, attached to the fallow Pooh Sticks Triathlon that I am attempting to bring to a Conclusion?

[OOC]


Lifeguard Application

Post 5

Purr in Boots

smiley - cat

Iff the plaque iss cusstomizzable, would yeow pleasse have maiyn rread:
smiley - orib
My unreasonable fear of water won't stop this Cat from rescuing you... I hope. >>TWEEEEET!!!<< NO RUNNING BY THE EDGE OF THE POOL!
smiley - biro

smiley - cat


Lifeguard Application

Post 6

Purr in Boots

[OOC]

<BB<, I hope I haven't over-stepped my bounds with the dialog I used for the initial encounter at the Lifeguard Hut (within the context of the Pooh Sticks Triathlon thread), using you as a character to add detail to the scene...

[OOC]

F38024?thread=8303156?thread=&post=111153309#p111153309


Lifeguard Application

Post 7

Bluebottle

Ah - a plaque, eh? Hmm - that means I'll have to brush away some of the cobwebs smiley - spider from the wall for a moment... Hang on...

<BB<


Thread Moved

Post 8

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Who Is Bluebottle?' to 'H2G2 Waterworks: The Lifeguard Hut'.


Lifeguard Application

Post 9

Bluebottle

Okay, I've found a bit of wall space and added you to it smiley - ok

<BB<


Lifeguard Application

Post 10

Purr in Boots

smiley - cat

Thank yeou kindly, fine Ssirr...!

Oh. That ~doess~ look nice therre...

smiley - cat


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more