A Conversation for PARTY: Cyy' s Totale(er) Perspective - Durchblick - Vortex - Strudel ? !!!

"The Sofa of Invisible Pespective"

Post 81

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Jeez, you save my life!


"The Sofa of Invisible Pespective"

Post 82

CyyStCyr

LO .... you can always count on me when you are in need of coffee. I'd rather run out of cigarettes than out of coffee, but I almost never run out of cigarettes smiley - smiley.


"The Sofa of Invisible Pespective"

Post 83

Tatty42

Ahh, it seems so long since I was last here..what's been hsappening then? Where's the host?


"The Sofa of Invisible Pespective"

Post 84

CyyStCyr

.... well I am kind of here, but I'm just clearing away the mess ..... are any of these crates your's, by the way? smiley - smiley


"The Sofa of Invisible Pespective"

Post 85

Eomando (it is it is it is 2 years now!!! 8-) )

*peers into one of the crates*

Ooooh...this ones still full...smiley - bigeyes


"The Sofa of Invisible Pespective"

Post 86

CyyStCyr

hey ..... what's in it? We'll probably have another party next weekend?


"The Sofa of Invisible Pespective"

Post 87

Eomando (it is it is it is 2 years now!!! 8-) )

Oooh...smiley - bigeyes

Well...why wait until the weekend...? It's Friday tomorrow after all...smiley - winkeye


"The Sofa of Invisible Pespective"

Post 88

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

I'm here, folks!

For me it doesn't count, if its Friday or Saturday, 'cause I'm on holiday since Wednesday (lucky me smiley - tongueout).

I'm in the mood for dancing, so I brought the "Buena Vista Social Club" -CD.

Hey Cyy, maybe you should rename your party, adding the 'permanent' word to it?


"The Sofa of Invisible Pespective"

Post 89

CyyStCyr

like Cyy's Permanent Total Perspective Durchblicks - Vortex - Strudel?
smiley - smiley .... even I won't be able to remember this title smiley - winkeye ... but it does sound nice smiley - smiley (if you know German)

Well, I think we (whoever is interested) start with making it a permanent institution and then rename it .... what about:
Cyy's Totally Persistent Perspective Durchblicks - Vortex - Strudel?

well, weekend has started smiley - smiley))


"The Sofa of Invisible Pespective"

Post 90

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

sounds good


"The Sofa of Invisible Pespective"

Post 91

Eomando (it is it is it is 2 years now!!! 8-) )

It could be a constantly moving one too...for when the foum gets too long...and people can't be bothered to click through so many "see newer post" links...smiley - winkeye


"The Sofa of Invisible Pespective"

Post 92

FairlyStrange

Go for it Cyy!!! Sounds interesting!!!smiley - smiley

NM


"The Sofa of Invisible Perspective"

Post 93

Tatty42

Hello!! E? Where am I? I mean where abouts am I? I mean what am I doing where am I?

Help!


"The Sofa of Invisible Perspective"

Post 94

CyyStCyr

oki ..... I'll open up the new thread with the name even I can't remember once this one get's too long. I still hope that THEY will find a way to navigate straight to the end of a forum quite soon. Maybe I'm hoping to much, for in my opinion it should have been obvious that users will want to do this in the first place. It's like redesigning a car model without doors, so you have to enter via the trunk and then creep to the driver's seat.

Small wonder some of us get a bit confused ..... however, there is a more profound set of question I have borrowed from a German low budget movie:

Who am I? And, if "yes", how many?

(wer bin ich, und wenn "ja", wie viele, aus "Robby, Kalle, Paul"


"The Sofa of Invisible Perspective"

Post 95

Eomando (it is it is it is 2 years now!!! 8-) )

*quickly goes over to Tatty telling him everythings going to *just* fine in a calm, soothing voice...*


"The Sofa of Invisible Perspective"

Post 96

Paul Prefect (It's been 2 years now... wow... 8-))

*pops in to say he likes the idea of a permanent party & disappears again... (smiley - bigeyes)*


"The Sofa of Invisible Perspective"

Post 97

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Hi everbody,

the idea of a new thread for this party is a very good one. This endless clicking makes me nuts!

*helps herself to marini dry, but where are the olives!!!*


"The Sofa of Invisible Perspective"

Post 98

Eomando (it is it is it is 2 years now!!! 8-) )

They're invisible...smiley - winkeye

Here...

*drops an invisible olive into the glass...letting it make a slight invisible splash...smiley - smiley*


"The Sofa of Invisible Perspective"

Post 99

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Hi Eomando,

nice to see you around.

*nipps delightful on her martini - now with olives*


"The Sofa of Invisible Perspective"

Post 100

Tatty42

*is soothed by E's voice and calms down a great deal*

Sorry about that....


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for PARTY: Cyy' s Totale(er) Perspective - Durchblick - Vortex - Strudel ? !!!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more