A Conversation for Durex Condoms

True dedication...

Post 1

Con

I'd like to thank dom for his enthusiastic participation in this research. We both put a lot of sweat into it; working late into the night. Dom was so dedicated that he sometimes rose early in the morning in order to test yet another product.

Anyway, on with the job in hand; dom have you finished watching the TV? I've got a great idea... smiley - winkeye


True dedication...

Post 2

dom

Sounds like a good idea. Now that Durex is done, how about moving onto another make...?

smiley - winkeye


True dedication...

Post 3

Con

Okay, let's get down to some more serious research... smiley - smiley

Mates do a coloured range, but they're not flavoured. They also do an assortment pack of 12, containing coloured, ribbed, studded and plain condoms.

Other than that they all look pretty boring. Maybe we should try and come up with some ideas for more interesting condoms.

What about tie-dye? smiley - smiley

Candystriped?

Mmm, I know, what about Fruit Pastille ones, like the lollies. Every stripe's a different flavour. That'd be interesting...

Mmmn, lets think ice-cream. No, thinking about it, you don't think ice-cream, *I'll* think ice-cream. Um, Magnum, obviously springs to mind, but that's just being salacious...


True dedication...

Post 4

HyacinthBucket

Well, Really!!!!!!!!!!

I think you've missed out on a whole encyclopaedia of research here, you could keep this going for years and years ....

Are you completely oblivious to the other uses for condoms? Pub entertainment! Survival Tool!!! Hanging Basket for F1 hybrid violets so they can't accidentally crossbreed! Pocket protector for leaky biro's. Absolute Emergency Chewing Gum! Currency!! To name but a very few!


True dedication...

Post 5

Con

Mmmm... Strawberry flavoured chewing gum. You'd have to be fairly desperate though, wouldn't you?


True dedication...

Post 6

HyacinthBucket

Erm the phrase was **Absolute Emergency Chewing Gum!** ....

Party decorations, novelty purses, bookmarks, travel pillows, tourniquets, security purse for valuables on the beach .....


True dedication...

Post 7

Con

All very good ideas. I know what I'd prefer to do with them though smiley - winkeye


True dedication...

Post 8

Lizardly

True dedication was displayed by the Indians in Humboldt County, California, who used the swim bladders of fish as condoms.
"Honey, I'm in the mood."
"Hold on a minute, I have to go catch and gut a fish..."


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more