A Conversation for Durex Condoms

Allow me to differ slightly!

Post 1

Kinnominnie

Now this is what I call an article! Congratulations, authors, for not saving your efforts in bringing all this information within the reach of the rest of us.

I'd also like to offer some more specific comments on the actual condoms. In Finland where I live, some of the Durex condoms are sold under different names, although they are obviously the same thing that you described. For instance, the ones that you call Select are called "Come 2gether" here. And Ribbed are called "Ribs". The latter are my absolute favourites and I was surprised to see you not appreciating them a whole lot. On the other hand, the Safe Play ones which are not supposed to be any different in size from most of the others, are way too small for my partner, so the two packs that I got with discount are useless.

So keep it up! (The good work) smiley - smiley


Allow me to differ slightly!

Post 2

Con

Thanks for the comments. Don't you think that the ribbed ones should be called come2gether? I can't see why you'd call the Select range that, out of all of them it seems the most inappropriate... smiley - winkeye

Keep up the good work... Thanks, we intend to continue spend as much time as possible continuing our research for the guide... smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

Allow me to differ slightly!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more