A Conversation for Durex Condoms

spinal collapse

Post 1

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

I do believe that in a relatively tastefully written entry that the reference to self-inflicted oral sex might be toned down a bit. In my ignorance I thought that this was not intended to be an adult site. It would be a shame for future others who could use this information to be denied it on the basis of a couple of easily modified phrases.


spinal collapse

Post 2

Error: Undefined null value in field.

I don't think thats much of an issue, anyone reading about condoms should get what they deserve whatever the reason is. If your worried about young children seeing worrying phrase's such as Spinal Collapse, I should make sure you mediate your childs exposure to the internet.
Besides Its such opinions as this which has created great problems for people where they can't get such information because its so un-british, leading to stress anxiety and really bad nervous sex.

Besides the general impression I get about kids is they know more about sex than adults these days ;P

I applaud such an excellent entry.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more