A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D.

Brand New Initiation Forum of Death

Post 181

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

and I don't quite see the black market value of a couple of van wheels...

...by the way, can I borrow the van?


Brand New Initiation Forum of Death

Post 182

The Krylma Leader

*Sneaks up behind all of the villains, debating evil*

BOO!!!!!!

*Several villains jump five feet into the air*

Greetings, all. I'm back! And I see that we've got a new initiation forum. Very nice. Like Russian Roullette with Pinball.

Anyway, I'm dropping by to make a few small announcements.

First of all, I love the progress that Red's campaign for dictator of h2g2 has made since I left about four weeks ago. If Red does win this, that will be a great day of celebration indeed!

Second of all, it seems that there was a small argument over the initiation of HappyDude. Now, he's already been initiated, so I won't comment on my feelings about him as of now, but I just want to tell people that, to avoid other possible confrontations, there is going to be a future initiation that does not take place on h2g2, and you can only take the initiation after about a two week waiting period after applying.

Third of all, we've had a few complaints. Now, I know that, being the organized crime syndicate on h2g2...

*Krylma Leader looks at the group of super villains standing before him-burned, soggy, scrapes, bullet wounds, all self inflicted injuries*

...being the organized crime syndicate (and I use the term organized fairly loosely), we should expect some complaints. However, we're getting complaints not just from the police, detectives, and super heroes around h2g2, but there've been a few mentions of continuity violation. This is something that, while it's not possible to totally be aware of continuity in most situations, there have been some reports of people not just doing things that could not possibly occur due to past events, but also a few milder things such as creating weapons from nothing. In any event, I'm just saying that we should be a tad more careful. We wouldn't want the H2G2 Towers to come down on us for messing up other peoples fun. Other than that, though, I think this organization's been doing great while I've been away!smiley - smiley

Oh, and fourth of all, we've only got three more stages to the plan that started with the theft of the recipe for Joanna's S30 donut, and recently grew stronger with the kidnapping of my real body.

Now that I've gotten the obligatory speech taken care of, let's party! See if we can find some new initiates to blow up!


Brand New Initiation Forum of Death

Post 183

RedFish ><>

Hey, KL, ive never met you before, but hi anyway smiley - smiley

Me and a few others have passed initiation, so can we be posted onto te STUMPED main page?


Brand New Initiation Forum of Death

Post 184

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Zeb: Well, if you need new initiates, Emar and I were trying to convince Great Cthulhu himself to join. I don't know how entertaining he'd be, though. He seems to take himself pretty seriously; Why can't god-like entities learn to relax?


Brand New Initiation Forum of Death

Post 185

soeasilyamused, or sea

ooh, we kidnapped affy? can i torture him? he was torturing me and NYC and the clones back at the detective agency...


Brand New Initiation Forum of Death

Post 186

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Zeb: Yeah, and while you guys are torturing affy, see if you can "convince" him to put all the new names on the STUMPED main page!

Emar: Will you let that drop already?

Zeb: Hey, I want my name to be known across H2G2. And if I can't make that possible through the STUMPED page, I'll have to resort to more drastic measures!

Emar: Like what?

Zeb: I'll.....










Zeb: ....I'll burn my name on the moon!!

Emar: You mean like that guy on "The Tick?"


Brand New Initiation Forum of Death

Post 187

The Krylma Leader

Chairface Chippendale?

Oh, as for updating the page, that might take awhile. I'm still busy IRL.


Brand New Initiation Forum of Death

Post 188

Jezzrian, ps of Dubious Reasoning, Muse of Death Scenes (Masque/RedFish for DICTATOR)

Ohh, new victims.

*rubs her hands in glee*

Is there a button we can press to blow them up even if they don't hit each other?


Brand New Initiation Forum of Death

Post 189

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

The new initiation is more -- organized than my pinball game of death.


Brand New Initiation Forum of Death

Post 190

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

By the way, KL, might I mention that while I think that the offline initiation you have planned is a wonderful idea and will work, the waiting period may put some members off. No villain wants a waiting period. You can design initiation to have pretty much the same effect as the waiting period in terms of training...


Brand New Initiation Forum of Death

Post 191

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Emar: By the way, on this Pinball of Death initiation, is there any way you could install giant bumpers, flashing lights, and huge paddles controlled from the bleachers? Then the full fledged members could actively take part in the initiation process. You, smacking the new recruits around with the flippers and competing for high scores.

Zeb: Ooh! Ooh! Forget pinball, make this initiation into a giant game of Hungry Hungry Hippos(with the initiates still inside the balls, of course)!!


Brand New Initiation Forum of Death

Post 192

soeasilyamused, or sea

i like emar & zeb's idea!!!!!!


Brand New Initiation Forum of Death

Post 193

HappyDude

Pinball so much Fun, but with hipo's as well, now that would be cool !

Re: the van, that is the S.T.U.M.P.E.D.mobile smiley - tongueout

Can I have a blue Tablet ?

smiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueout


Brand New Initiation Forum of Death

Post 194

prinsesse

what a novel concept! actually updating the website...now there is an idea you dont hear about every day....


Brand New Initiation Forum of Death

Post 195

HappyDude

Why update when you just design a new one and give it a slightly differn't URL ?

smiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueout


Brand New Initiation Forum of Death

Post 196

prinsesse

i like the pinball idea....or we could play a paintball game...us against them....only instead of paint ball guns...kill-o-zaps....yeah


Brand New Initiation Forum of Death

Post 197

prinsesse

does anyone happen to have any sulfuric acid?


Brand New Initiation Forum of Death

Post 198

HappyDude

I think they just got a load of sulfuric acid deliverd over at the Space Center ?

smiley - tongueout

smiley - tongueout


Brand New Initiation Forum of Death

Post 199

evillene - I'm Baaaaaaack!

*materializes, but no one notices. well, Sea notices, but she's the only one who can see Evillene. suddenly a voice comes out of nowhere, startling the other villains*
i see that i haven't missed much in my absence.
*ignores the surprised looks from many of the older villains*
yes, i'm back. and worse than ever. and due to laziness, i'll be appearing in Sea's posts, much in the manner of the clones. i'll see you all around...
*chuckles evilly and de-materializes, but no one can tell*


Brand New Initiation Forum of Death

Post 200

HappyDude

HappyDude swallows purple pill!

smiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueout


Key: Complain about this post