A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

96Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 21

FG

smiley - applause for the scribing, and smiley - bubbly for David! Congrats on being paid to do what you love!


96Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 22

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

smiley - somersaultsmiley - somersaultsmiley - somersault and smiley - bubbly for David. Well done mate, unfortuately Margate is a *tad* too far away...


96Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 23

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.




Forgot, smiley - applause for the scribing.

I'll take time to do some this time, Lil - just give me a nod when you want me to take over the reigns. smiley - smiley


96Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 24

Lentilla (Keeper of Non-Sequiturs)

Great scribing, folks!

> I have had my mother and brother for dinner

And you ate them all by yourself? Or did you put the leftovers in the fridge? smiley - tongueout

> Er - is Mac and cheese that difficult, it takes about 10 minutes to make a cheese sauce? and I'm lazy...

Z, if you're a newbie to making sauces, I would go for the Stouffer's frozen mac and cheese. It's quite tasty, and just like homemade. Personally, I like cooking challenges.

smiley - applause Break a wing, David! I'm sure your performance will be a hoot. The audience will be at your beak and call. We're owl proud of you!


96Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 25

Todaymueller

Yes great scribing , smiley - applause
Well done david for getting a paid part . Even though the winter gardens are only 50/60 miles from my house I have never been there .


96Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 26

Z

Ooh no... not like that at all! I can make a mean cheese sauce and don't find it any more trouble than opening some pesto. I just can't understand why people would buy cheese sauce from a can.


96Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 27

STRANGELY STRANGE ( A brain on a spring )

Indeed it is my first mug Lil. I fear it only happend accidently as I tripped and fell under barbed wire guarding new thread!
.
Yes well done David, they do say the only differance between very good amatures like yourself and proffessional artists is money, so go for it I say!

.
Thank you all for your best wishes, I am not too bad at moment and regrouping so to speak.


96Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 28

Montana Redhead (now with letters)

David, that's fabulous news!

I am stymied in my attempt to have a clean house by the time D gets home by the rain. All I have left is the laundry, but the problem is, the rain won't stop, and I don't think doing the laundry in the rain is a good idea. Well, a drizzle, yes, but not the full downpour we've been having today!


96Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 29

Teuchter

Great scribing smiley - ok
And Jolly Well Done, David smiley - biggrin

I'm also losing the battle to have a clean house by the time Mr T gets home - on Friday smiley - somersault


96Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 30

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

Daughter has a choir performance tonight, it should be good.


96Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 31

marvthegrate LtG KEA

[MTG{KEA}LtG]


96Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 32

egon

[egpn]


96Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 33

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

I used to do my own sauces, but now I only do it for company, to whom I would not serve macaroni cheese anyhow. Every now and then I'll develop a yearn for one of my home-made meals and that's usually a reason to invite people to share, but, living alone, I tend to eat more and more simple stuff.

Mags, the field is wide open, First come, first choice. Pick what segment you want to do and just let us know. Thank you. smiley - hug


96Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 34

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

2nd LED! Whoo hooo! This is the earliest I've gotten in to a new thread in a long time!

And I never make macaroni and cheese, though I did make a good 4-cheese mac and cheese several years ago. I just don't like it enough to bother.
smiley - dog


96Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 35

Lentilla (Keeper of Non-Sequiturs)

I have found that I rather prefer spaghetti sauce made at home, rather than from a jar. Even the Bertolli is a little bland. It doesn't take that much more time, and it's delish!

So you've made cheese sauce, Z? Then you're most of the way there - I think that's probably the most difficult part of the dish.


96Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 36

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

I will only use a bottled spaghetti sauce if I don't have the time to make my own. I have yet to make a decent cheese sauce for mac and cheese.


96Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 37

marvthegrate LtG KEA

GDZ you should, it's dead easy.


96Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 38

8584330

Thanks for the lovely new shirt! And the smiley - bubbly

*brandishes new pen*

Shall I take the first 250 posts again, Lil?

Speaking of mac and cheese and pasta sauce and home-made and store-bought, I didn't realize until just now that we had a cookbook thread F38024?thread=537319.

I'm going to make Texas Lizzies tonight. I started Sunday, but ran out of time, and stuffed everything in the fridge.



96Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 39

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

I've kep this quiet, not sure why but, my dad is having rotator cuff surgery tomorrow. Thoughts/prayers are greatly appreciated.


96Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 40

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

*sneaks in and puts the runaway t back in its place*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more