A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

87Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1981

David B - Singing Librarian Owl

But buns are inherently designed for dunking!

*scratches head and looks around*


87Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1982

SE

i only achieved the sixth level as well. i'm a bit disappointed, really.


87Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1983

WanderingAlbatross - Wing-tipping down the rollers of life's ocean.

Yuk, bits drop off and form sludge in the bottom of your smiley - tea And you get dribbles on your tie. Just not done in polite society.

You're just siding with that great Knitted Hefalump because he's giving youa lift.


87Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1984

Z

I don't think Mammoths generally wear ties.

Have just decided to join an Organic Box Scheme that delievers to my work place. My nice Colleague gives me a lift home most of the time - it seems that I can live almost entirely off fruit and Veg if I put my mind to it.


87Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1985

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

[lil]


87Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1986

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

[GDZ]


87Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1987

Bagpuss

I got Purgatory. Being a Christian definitely helps in that quiz.

Who's been dunking buns in my tea?


87Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1988

Ben

>> Perhaps the Mammoth can get one of those things that beep when moving backwards, like they fit on lorries these days, lol.

*giggles*

Mr Mammoth, nice Mr Mammoth, WOOLLY Mr Mammoth - can I have some of your wool to knit into a mobeus scarf? I like the idea of knitting improbable objects out of impossible fibres. smiley - biggrin

*regards the albatross VERY carefully*

By the way. WHO was it went to Azerbijan? Don't ignore me, or I'll get all tearful and stampy.

Ben

PS - no more oranges on polling day since the USSR imploded then Hati? smiley - silly


87Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1989

logicus tracticus philosophicus

British Gas's last price rise wuld that be the same British Gas that have been writing to my domicile for two years demanding money for estimated bills and sent two lots of fitters round t disconnect me employed more than one collection agency to collect a debt, then following me writing several emails and two long and tedious phone calls where it is established the meter was replaced 6 years previous and was connected to the flat above. lo and behold next billing cycle the flat above recieves the final demand, yup no wonder the price of British Gas is above the rest.


87Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1990

Z

But wouldn't that be an error on the part of Trasco rather than British Gas?


87Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1991

WanderingAlbatross - Wing-tipping down the rollers of life's ocean.

I worked in Azerbaijan and I wouldn't dream of ignoring you.


87Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1992

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

I think for our next fttf race, coming soon, we should have a three-legged race. It is not obligatory, but there will be prizes for all participants. Feel free to form partners.
smiley - evilgrin


87Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1993

Hati

No, Ben. No oranges. Not even tangerines. smiley - silly


87Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1994

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

What about stickers? We get stickers. smiley - silly


87Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1995

Hati

We get many funny things but not on the election day. I wonder how they manage to keep the shops open without breaking any law that day.
smiley - laugh


87Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1996

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Does that mean that I can go dig up a spare leg?


87Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1997

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

She sounds great Zomnker smiley - goodluck for the next date smiley - ok

Any idea when this three-legged race might take place Lil? Wouldn't want to grab a partner only for them to find I'm nowhere to be seen when the race starts!


87Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1998

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

She is great kelli.

I'm going to guess I won't be home when the next thread starts.


87Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1999

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

The next thread will start tomorrow morning the 9th at about 8 am Mountain Time. There's no use asking to see who's going to be here, because in the past it's been impossible to please everyone. smiley - smiley


87Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2000

Bagpuss

How would the three-legged race work for us quaddrupeds? Would we have to tie a pair of forelegs and a pair of backlegs together making a six-legged creature? And how would Amy smiley - ant cope?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more