A Conversation for FU on tour. Part 2: The intergalactic years

get your fingers out of your arses

Post 1

sezzy_boy


As far as I can tell, the only people who have bothered to make an effort and put something on their homepage on here are me, barq and ff.

I am throwing down the gauntlet - can any of you make a page as shite as mine?

The standard has been set at http://www.h2g2.com/U118438....


get your fingers out of your arses

Post 2

SpankTM

Oi! I've changed *my* homepage. Badly, I admit, but I was working on the assumption that we'd all be back on talk.filmunlimited.co.uk within a day or two. How wrong I was.


get your fingers out of your arses

Post 3

Barquing

even if we are, you have to admit, this is a pretty neat little site...

can't believe I used the word "neat" like that. Run away!!


get your fingers out of your arses

Post 4

PBradshaw

I've updated mine too.


get your fingers out of your arses

Post 5

SpankTM

So you have, "Pete". Glad to see you've got a realistic opinion of your abilities.


get your fingers out of your arses

Post 6

gillian

I thought about doing something with mine this morning and then decided I could never better that squid, but no, I take up the challenge of the crappest one gladly, sez. You've got comptetition.

Notice with regard to FU (official FU) there's another apology and some kind of explanation on the main guardian talk homepage. I feel the same way i did when the electricity supply was cut for a week in 1985 and there was no telly(in the middle of The Thorn Birds- the crucial episode ion the island where they shag- sorry at age 14 this was important).


get your fingers out of your arses

Post 7

gillian

I thought about doing something with mine this morning and then decided I could never better that squid, but no, I take up the challenge of the crappest one gladly, sez. You've got comptetition.

Notice with regard to FU (official FU) there's another apology and some kind of explanation on the main guardian talk homepage. I feel the same way i did when the electricity supply was cut for a week in 1985 and there was no telly(in the middle of The Thorn Birds- the crucial episode on the island where they shag- sorry at age 14 this was important).


get your fingers out of your arses

Post 8

gillian

Was told not to press post button again and couldn't resist- it was an anti authority thing- hence the duplication, sorry.


get your fingers out of your arses

Post 9

Datta

I've done mine. Might even get round to doing it properly one day, when I've not got work coming out of my arse.


get your fingers out of your arses

Post 10

Datta

warm glow of pride, incidentally, at being part of "the most intelligent film community on the web". Although said intelligence doesn't extend to being able to find the rest of said community in central London on a Staurday night...


get your fingers out of your arses

Post 11

gillian

The person who wrote that hasn't been looking at certain threads, obviously. Yes, I include my ER one in the less intelligent category, by the way.


get your fingers out of your arses

Post 12

paul15

"the most intelligent film community on the web" cheap but effective flattery. I've done mine.


get your fingers out of your arses

Post 13

FilmFan

It *is* nice to be recognised though, isn't it? We never get that kind of public recognition at the Guardian, do we? After all those article-ideas we've given them as well. Tsk...


get your fingers out of your arses

Post 14

FilmFan

Just thought I'd resurrect Sezzy's "challenge" for the benefit of our relatively new arrivals...


get your fingers out of your arses

Post 15

Barquing

So how's YOUR website going then? Now that you've mastered HTML?


get your fingers out of your arses

Post 16

Poobie

Just done mine very briefly and I think I'm in line for the Top Crapola Award.


get your fingers out of your arses

Post 17

FilmFan

Html? Dunno what all the fuss was about. I'm already up to "mailto" links and ALT tags and I've only been learning for twenty minutes...

Buggered if I can get "BLINK" to work though...


the devil's html

Post 18

Seona

blink, along with that stupid marquue tag, is the devil's html. leave it alone!! (plus not all browsers support it)


the devil's html

Post 19

PBradshaw

Just for you, Seona, there'll be lots of and at http://www.pbradshaw.com in the very near future. Look out for it.


the devil's html

Post 20

Barquing

You do realise that demonstrating your proficiency in computer programming does very little to sway us from out suspicions that you might be DJ...


Key: Complain about this post