A Conversation for FU on tour. Part 2: The intergalactic years

ER Oh my GOD!!!

Post 1

gillian

No FU and only the best ER episode in ages!!! The end to the first of the double bill was amazing. Lucy RIP- you could've been the new Susan but the ER writers were too stupid to give you any decent storylines. Romano was fantastic. My admiration for him grows with each passing week.


ER Oh my GOD!!!

Post 2

Barquing

okay, humour me here - who's Lucy?

*ducks barage of abuse*


ER Oh my GOD!!!

Post 3

FilmFan

You have no IDEA how hard it was to keep that secret... (And I don't even watch it...)


ER Oh my GOD!!!

Post 4

sezzy_boy


Well, I have to wait 4 sodding weeks before I know what you're going on about. Can people hold off any other major plot revelations before then. Or at least talk in coded messages. "Oooh I can't believe what happened to BLANK last night" etc.

Or then again, maybe it serves me right for reading a thread entitled "ER Oh my GOD!!!" like there weren't going to be any major spoilers....


ER Oh my GOD!!!

Post 5

FilmFan

The most surprising thing was the lack of oh-so-subtle hints by any of the TV reviewers.


ER Oh my GOD!!!

Post 6

gillian

Sez stop looking atthe ER thread, girl!!!!Be patient, those tapes from home will arrive soon enough. Meanwhile regard the word ER as a spoiler in itself. Don't say I didn't warn you!


ER Oh my GOD!!!

Post 7

sezzy_boy


No gillian... I'm watching it on swedish tv.

God if I had to rely on people at home to send me tapes I'd NEVER see it. We've not had any double whammy eppys here, for some reason. Channel 3 are obviously trying to stretch the series out as far as possible...

OK I'll stop reading then (but the temptation is too much!!!)


ER Oh my GOD!!!

Post 8

phineas

SPOILER sezzy stop reading now!








I just *knew* Carter would make it. But I still had a nasty moment or two when he was laid out cold on that very hard looking floor. Funny how Lucy never seemed that popular at the ER until she died, wasn't it. All of a sudden, she was bezzie mates with Corday (or did I miss something there?) Romano is becoming loads more sympathetic nowadays (a born again dog lover!) - they're obviously trying to make him appear a palateable romantic proposition for someone (no, not you Gillian). Very considerate of C4 to make it a double bill. But personally, I think the political bloodbath that's going to follow next week will be better than the actual gory stuff. More knives in the back and plenty of blood for breakfast, metaphorically speaking. Can't wait.


ER Oh my GOD!!!

Post 9

Miss Sleeptight

It was obvious Carter would make it - he and Lucy couldn't both die. The characters seem to have gotten over it pretty well anyway. The episode after she died they'd all forgotten except Carter and Lucy's mother. No one else seems to care much and yet a year later Carol's still pining for Doug when he's not even dead. She should've either moved to Seattle or gotten over him. Now Luka's fallen in love with her and she's acting coy and pretending she doesn't know what's going on, or she's afraid to admit she does, which amounts to the same thing anyway. Here's a good website for ER: http://www.digiserve.com/er/episodes/ but it does give away the episodes 2 weeks in advance (on Sky One, that is) so don't visit it if you're easily tempted.


fucking bastard bloody swedish tv companies

Post 10

sezzy_boy

Right..

I've had it with swedish tv companies... Not only did they RUIN the oscar coverage but now I find out that they only bought HALF of the current serires of "er" and I am going to have to wait until !@$#&! autumn until I can find out what happens in the latter half of the series. what is the sodding point. pah!


fucking bastard bloody swedish tv companies

Post 11

Seona

I cried and I cried, and then I cried some more. Then I had to watch 2 episodes of Friends before I could go to bed as I was still upset!


More ER ramblings

Post 12

gillian

Luka is going to get it in the neck from Weaver next time round. And she's got a popint- Croatian beauty he may be but a party in the er, with a nutter on the loose and two doctors lying in a pool of blood?? - they just have too many of those parties anyway- and yet no one complains. Weaver going outside to puke was strangely moving, I thought. But the Carol is a witch theory continues- remember only last week Luka gave up his jacket for a disillusioned shivering Lucy? This week Lucy dies- the theory gathers weight with every episode. Burn the Witch!!


More ER ramblings

Post 13

phineas

Luka deserves all he gets. Cute just doesn't cut it, I'm afraid. Especially not when Carter's life is hanging in the balance! As for Carol, what's the betting that while everyone else is feeling absolutely wretched in tomorrow's episode, she still manages to have a "but it's really all about MEEEEE" moment...


More ER ramblings

Post 14

Seona

Well the episode the other week where Abbi was commenting on Luca being quite easy on the eye Carol was obviously jealous as hell. Like she has a claim on him!
He's a bit squeaky clean for me,


More ER ramblings

Post 15

gillian

After Abbie's remark Carol totally turned against her! She'll be involved in a drive by shooting before the series is out- it's the curse of Carol- mess at your peril. I really want Carol to make a serious error of judgement- it would make a nice change to see her being wrong for once.


More ER ramblings

Post 16

gillian

Well last night's was a complete anti climax..it's what a couple of days after the stabbings and is anyone talking about it? No. Is anyone even getting their ass kicked about it ? No. And where the hell was Romano- one episoe without him and you really do miss him. Carol, Angel of death strikes again. This time one of her patients tries to commit suicide after being in her care...it's like the bloody Omen!


More ER ramblings

Post 17

Miss Sleeptight

I don't think anyone can really be blamed for Lucy's death - except the psyco who stuck a knife in them. What exactly did Luka do wrong? Sometihng about not refering the patient to a shrink, but someone else was dealing with the patient by then. It was a simple mistake - probably one that everyone makes in the hospital regularly, just not with such disastrous consequences. Anyhow, who the hell was it who brought in a 14 inch butcher knife to cut a frickin' cake! I mean what kind of cake was this?!


Key: Complain about this post