A Conversation for FU on tour. Part 2: The intergalactic years

The Secret World of Michael Fry

Post 1

withnail20

Worthy of all the praise? Dunno meself. Always good to see the terrific Ewen Bremner (nifty Welsh accent, too) but, despite an excellent first half, this shows worrying signs of disapearing up it's own arse...time will tell...


The Secret World of Michael Fry

Post 2

Poobie

Although I'm not sure it lived up to its hype, I rather enjoyed this as something a bit different from the current crop of crap 'dramas'.


The Secret World of Michael Fry

Post 3

Crescent

It had a similar dark and frizzy atmosphere as League of Gentlemen, and I will watch the final part to see what happens smiley - smiley Until later....
BCNU - Crescent


The Secret World of Michael Fry

Post 4

FilmFan

Caught this last night on video. Quite good, I thought. Did the same writer do "Clocking Off" - some of that was quite good too. Anyway, Bremner was excellent in this and I'll certainly be tuning in next week (though I'm glad it's only a two-parter). That actor playing the boss was the "fallen" Priest in The Lakes. He's not working too hard to avoid typecasting, is he?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more