A Conversation for Talking Point: The Great Sweet Debate

Jelly Babies

Post 1

bjoose

My favourite has always been Jelly Babies, even before Tom Baker uttered the line that stumped a fair few enemies of the doctor 'here have a jelly baby'.


Jelly Babies

Post 2

Smij - Formerly Jimster

I went to a Doctor Who convention in LA last month and took a big box of Jelly Babies with me. The American fans loved them! I should have put them in small bags and sold them off as memorabilia, but I'm far too honest.

My faves are the red ones. No, the black ones... the green ones are nice too... smiley - wah


Jelly Babies

Post 3

JumpinJane



How do you eat yours?

Personally I enjoy biting their heads off, followed by the legs and leaving the torso to last.

One day I intend creating a jelly baby family, then make them watch as I bite the heads off the kids, then mom, then dad. I'll bury the remains under the floor boards and begin the search for my next victims.

I don't eat them very often because they bring out the worst in me.


Jelly Babies

Post 4

Uncle Ghengis

I bite their head off first too. It's the only humane way to eat them.

But I do have a friend (honest!) - who eats them by biting their faces off first. Ugh! How cruel!!!


Jelly Babies

Post 5

bjoose

I am a big fan of eating the legs first, I like their little faces to be the last things to go. Mostly though I just eat two or three at a time, as I ted to chew threw two packets at a time.


Jelly Babies

Post 6

LaMaestra

I used to eat them until I went vegetarian because of the gelatine.


Jelly Babies

Post 7

Pinniped


Here's a pertinent thread: F19585?thread=4960174


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more