A Conversation for The CLI/STUMPED Mine

The path to the Mine complex

Post 1

Big Bad Werewolf

*From the edge of the crater, a path winds downwards and eventually ends in a circle at the front of a large two-storey building. In the other direction, the path forks. One fork is well used, while the other seems to be only rarely used. This lesser-used path heads down into woodlands, beyond which, in the very far distance, is a river.*


The path to the Mine complex

Post 2

Ivana A Nestle


*appears over the side of the ridge and starts to descend towards the Mine on the track*


The path to the Mine complex

Post 3

Coniraya

*picks her way carefully along the path, trying not to send any pebbles down the slope ahead*


The path to the Mine complex

Post 4

Witty Moniker

*Walks silently along behind Caer.*


The path to the Mine complex

Post 5

Afgncaap5

*Enters the scene, looking out for traps or security devices*


The path to the Mine complex

Post 6

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

*Follows behing Affy, keeping an eye out for anything too out of the ordinary*


The path to the Mine complex

Post 7

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*follows the others, carpet behind her*

*Toby follows behind Lil and the carpet, looking around for his owner and snorting nervously*


The path to the Mine complex

Post 8

Gobold Slave (you can call me Gord)

*Calls a halt behind the last large bit of cover. Looks down the path to where it levels out in front of the industrial-looking building.*

There's a couple of Apes with guns outside the front door. Around the right side, I can see an old decrepit stairway leading to some sort of balcony, but I can only see the end of it. The stairs don't look too sturdy, but the balcony seems okay. If we could get up on that balcony, maybe we could find a way in.


The path to the Mine complex

Post 9

Ivana A Nestle


That just leads to some dusty old joint that they sealed up millenia ago ? Still it might give us a backdoor and it's worth a shot.

We'll need to go in single file and someone should scout the way ?

Lil, what do we do with the horses ? Maybe they can be led into sea's pocket ?


The path to the Mine complex

Post 10

Coniraya

In which case we had better hang on here until sea catches up with us.


The path to the Mine complex

Post 11

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

Agreed. I hope that raft doesn't inflate on it's own.


The path to the Mine complex

Post 12

Afgncaap5

Don't take this the wrong way, but you have no idea how many times I've wished for the exact oposite whenever my lantern begins to go out.

*Shudders at a memory from just east of Reservoir South*


The path to the Mine complex

Post 13

Witty Moniker

*Witty looks, no, stares at the balcony. There is something niggling at the back of her mind that won't gel into a concrete thought.*


The path to the Mine complex

Post 14

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence


Just the one horse -- Toby. The carpet floats, and won't be a problem.

I have a sense of déja vu.


The path to the Mine complex

Post 15

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

Because of the tunnels?


The path to the Mine complex

Post 16

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

/* Cranes his neck, trying to get a look at the balcony over the heads of everyone else */
smiley - dog


The path to the Mine complex

Post 17

Gobold Slave (you can call me Gord)

*Turns and looks around*

One horse? What happened to Ferrari?


The path to the Mine complex

Post 18

Garius Lupus


~dishembodied giggles~

Shure sea, we'll clean up in here. Right after we finish off thish last bottle.

No, no, buddy, not that one. ~giggles~ Better leave the cork in that one. ~guffaws~

~cork popping sound~


The path to the Mine complex

Post 19

Garius Lupus

sea posted in the last thread that she follows, so we can assume she is here now.


The path to the Mine complex

Post 20

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Ferrari was here with me last time, but I came on foot this time. I left Ferrari at the mine entrance before we chased down the gobolds that kidnapped Amos.

Hey, what happened to the horses back at the Christmas tree camp? smiley - erm


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more