A Conversation for The CLI/STUMPED Mine

The Tunnels

Post 741

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence


I reckon she's more likely to hurt Gord than Zomnker.


The Tunnels

Post 742

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

*Body spasms briefly as his glow goes briefly through every hue of the rainbow*

Ooooh that felt good! Do that again!


The Tunnels

Post 743

Coniraya

*fills the kettle with cold water from the lake, ready to douse Zomnker if necessary*


The Tunnels

Post 744

Gobold Slave (you can call me Gord)

*Watches IAN with a proud look on his face. Starts to walk over to her to congratulate her, then stops suddenly, as if realizing something. The proud look on his face disolves into one of misery. Turns to Titania.*

You shouldn't be suspicious, Titania. *raises voice and glances at IAN*. The things we do in our past aren't relevant after we have changed in certain ways.


The Tunnels

Post 745

Ivana A Nestle

*gives Gord an enigmatic sidelong glance*

*adjusts her grip and presses two different buttons*

You mustn't become addicted to magic. This will complete the cleansing and your amulets and tools will work the way they ought. *looks over at Amos* And you and I will have a training session.

*aims another burst at GDZ, this time of pure white light*


The Tunnels

Post 746

Coniraya

*thinks*

There are definitely Issues between those two.


The Tunnels

Post 747

Gobold Slave (you can call me Gord)

*rolls eyes at Caerwynn. Looks at IAN as he speaks.*

Yes, Titania, our past is behind us. There are things in our past that we would never do again, now that we have reached our present state of mind. The past truely is a foreign country.


The Tunnels

Post 748

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

*Glows white briefly and then returns to normal*

OK, can someone please try and explain what happened to me?


The Tunnels

Post 749

Afgncaap5

Imagine magic as liquids. You tried to mix water with acid, not acid with water.

*Lays a black jack on a red queen, turns over a card and moves the ace of spades to the top*


The Tunnels

Post 750

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

OK then, shall we continue on? No idea what to do with RD.


The Tunnels

Post 751

Garius Lupus


Just to let everyone know, Red Dog will be back in the next few days. His elder brother was killed in a car crash, and he has been with his brother's family and with his own. He is just getting sorted out at home again and is looking forward to some levity here.


*GL lifts his head above the side of the hammock he has been swinging in, fashioned from a rather large roll of twine that he got from sea's pocket. The hammock is slung from the rafters of the hut he has built from driftwood. Hawaiian music plays softly from the boombox he has acquired from sea's pocket.*

We're leaving?


The Tunnels

Post 752

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*straps on her pack and straightens her stetson hat**


The Tunnels

Post 753

Afgncaap5

*Moves the King of Spades to the top, ending his Solotaire game. Packs everything, stands, and turns in the direction that everyone will be going, he assumes*


The Tunnels

Post 754

Garius Lupus

*swings his legs over the side of the hammock*


...grumble...and I was just getting comfortable...


*slips his feet back into his clown shoes*


...groan...after all the work I went to making this place nice...


*downs the last of his pina colada*


...grouch...the minute I put my feet up...


*heaves the fridge back into sea's pocket.*


The Tunnels

Post 755

Coniraya

omg, GL that is terrible, if you are in contact with him again, please let him know that I am thinking of him

*tidies away the smiley - tea things*


The Tunnels

Post 756

Afgncaap5


Same here. I'm sure that could be said for all of us.


Now then, on to Admin Level 2....and whatever awaits us there, I suppose.


The Tunnels

Post 757

Witty Moniker


Me, too. And of course, he will know that when he reads the backlog. smiley - hug


*Puts away the lava lamp gun she has been examining and laces up her boots.*


The Tunnels

Post 758

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

Likewise

Let's get on it then!


The Tunnels

Post 759

Ivana A Nestle

*Ivana raises the staff and flicks off the remaining ectoplasma, which not-so-accidentally falls on Gord*

OK. Amos and I will walk together a little apart so that I can explain a few things to him. People need to understand the consequences of things ~before~ they get, er, involved.


The Tunnels

Post 760

Gobold Slave (you can call me Gord)

Ugh! *shakes off the ectoplasm*

Yes, consequences. People have to be aware of all of the consequences of their actions. Even, it seems, IF THE BLOODY ACTIONS HAPPENED YEARS AGO AND EVEN IF THEY WERE DONE COMPLETELY INNOCENTLY AND EVEN IF THE CONSEQUENCES ARE TOTALLY IRRATIONAL. ARRRGGGGHHHH!

smiley - steam


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more