A Conversation for The Grand Repository Of Knowledge

Hangar

Post 21

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Yar] [stepping forward, deadpan] Actually, I believe that's an evil version of Affy from an alternate universe. I'm here with NYC and a few other dudes from STUMPED and CHOPPERS, who wanted to meet him, apparently with the intention of stopping his plans, without bothering to find out what they were.


Hangar

Post 22

Afgncaap5


Um, KL is inside the Cloaked Millenium Teapot spaceship. Unless this ship is full of air holes, I doubt that KL can hear YK's response (and I also kinda doubt that YK can hear KL (and then there's the fact that the ship is cloaked to consider)).


Hangar

Post 23

Dizzy H. Muffin


... Okay, forget that then. smiley - doh


Hangar

Post 24

Afgncaap5


Done and done!smiley - cheers

Oh, and incidentally, I forgot that you had a stealth flag set to true on Yar, so KL might not've seen him like I posted that he did (unless YK's stealth doesn't work on targets that he isn't specifically aiming at, though that wouldn't be good stealth then).

So, KL's statement stands, without the reference to YK.


Hangar

Post 25

Dizzy H. Muffin


[The Divine Will of the Macrocosm from Excel Saga floats through the thread carrying a jug of Continuity Bleach.]


Hangar

Post 26

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

*NYC enters the hangar on motorcycle. He stops and opens up the cell phone*

[NYC] Yo, Khan! Where are you? ... Well, can it be hijacked? ...Good! Meet me in the Hangar of the Grand Repository of Knowledge! I don't think our target is here very much longer...

*NYC shuts the phone, and looks around. Kudos is dazedly puttering about. NYC comes up to him*

[NYC] You!


Hangar

Post 27

The Corrupt One

*Kudos looks up with a shock at NYC. This shock is simultaneous with NYC's own shock, because Rai bumps into him.*

[Rai] Excuse me, I--

*He looks at his Luo Pan, then shakes it with annoyance as if it wasn't seeming to work right.*

[Rai] *turning to Kudos* Darn you! Now we've lost him! If you'd just listened to me in the first place...

*He glances at the gadget again. He looks up at NYC.*

[Rai] *interested* You, sir. Are you in need of a mode of transport? I would happily take you wheresoever you would like to go...

*He seems honest enough. But Kudos, who only hears anything he thinks is about Krylma, runs off, hops into his flying saucer, and takes off again.*


Hangar

Post 28

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Yar takes a step forwards and de-stealths]

[Yar] Transport, eh? That might come in useful sometime soon ...


Hangar

Post 29

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

[NYC] Hold up, bot boy! Lost who? Who were you looking for?


Hangar

Post 30

The Corrupt One

*Rai looks Yar up and down and nods, smiling.*

[Rai] You can come, too, if you like. I sense you'd make a good ally.

*looks back at NYC*

[Rai] And as for who I'm looking for... well, I was supposed to be looking for Krylma, but I'm really just following my feng shui. However, KL seems to be following the same pattern, at least at the moment. But I don't think that's entirely what I'm headed for.

But... *puzzled* I'm also picking YOU up quite strongly. As a source for knowledge. Somehow you seem to be very well tied into this.

*gives NYC a doubtful look, then sighs*

I suppose I'd be willing to overlook your personality flaws to have you as a companion for a while. Shall we go?

*indicates the blocky ship*


Hangar

Post 31

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

[NYC] Personality flaws? Me?! You're lucky you're a tin can and I have no AP rounds... punk. Besides, I myself am waiting for a regrouping and transportation with a bit more freight room, and speak of the devil!

*Narg ambles up*

[Narg] Sir! You got any gauze? I've used all mine and it's terribly hard to get these kinds of stains out.

[NYC] *hands a STUMPED-issue henchman medikit* Man, you'd better hope I don't get shot or anything.

[Narg] Hardy har har.


Hangar

Post 32

The Corrupt One

*Rai looks at NYC and shrugs*

[Rai] Well, if you're sure... 'course, you could always have him *points at Narg* take care of your cargo and you come along... it'll be much more difficult to keep up with either of those ships if you're not going to be cooperative, but *shrugs* I have all the time in the universe.

*With that, he heads off to his ship, leaving the hatch open for any who care to follow. Meanwhile, in the shadows, Kalia comes out to the hangar. She looks at the ships and lights up at the sight of the beat-up two-seater.*

[Kalia] *quietly* Ooh...

*She goes to the ship and tries to open the door, but it's well and closed. She closes her eyes for a few moments and hacks into the ship's computer, and the door opens wide. Ambling on, she finds Anti-Affy5, but takes no notice and plops into a seat, grinning with a sort of childish delight.*

[Kalia] *after a few moments of silence* Hi there! smiley - biggrin


Hangar

Post 33

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

[NYC] Hmm... go after KL or AA5... KL... AA5... y'know, there might be a pay raise in store for rescuing KL... Narg! Wait here until--

*The hangar shakes as a particularly imposing vessel of distinctly alien design enters and lands near all the action. The loading ramp lowers and Khan steps out towards Narg. NYC, by this time however, is already in the boxy ship with Rai. Khan addressed Narg*

[Khan] Don't worry, it's not my blood.

[Narg] I didn't think you had purple blood. Can we escape now?


Hangar

Post 34

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Yar] [joining Rai] Okay ... and ... [glances back behind him] ... I think there's someone deadly coming, so we might wanna make it quick ...


Hangar

Post 35

The Corrupt One

[Rai] No kidding. Is he a relative, or somethin'?

*Rai's ship door closes, and they launch out to ... umm ... I'll make a forum for the ship in a minute, I promise! smiley - winkeye*


Hangar

Post 36

Afgncaap5

*AA5 slowly turns his head and stares at Kalia*

AA5-Might I ask who you are and what you're doing? I've just Yomin-ed you, so I know that you don't really know much about me....are you a hitchhiker?


Hangar

Post 37

The Corrupt One

*Kalia tilts her head and gives AA5 a good look.*

[Kalia] A hitchhiker? Well, sorta... *rambling* you see, we were at this place where things didn't make much sense, and then we somehow ended up in Hawaii, but then we ended up in a lab out here and... well, I'm not really trying to get back, necessarily, but I'm just trying to get /somewhere/...

*notices some of the notes that AA5 brought back from the lab*

[Kalia] OOOH! Blueprints! CanIlookcanIlook?

*looks, without waiting for Affy's permission*

[Kalia] Ooooh... cool... but I would've wired that differently... and that's a little much for the effect you're looking for... hmmmm...

*continues studying the blueprints*


Hangar

Post 38

Afgncaap5

*AA5 looks over Kalia's comments and realizes that she's got some very good points*

AA5-Hmmmm....you know,....I could use your help in wiring up some of my tech stuff. I'll give you a ride to "somewhere" in exchange for your services in that general area. And believe me, you want to be behind this weapon when it fires.

*AA5 turns back to entering the coordinates. It's tricky to get out of the Clinstar Expanse, but due to his knowledge of the other Universe, AA5 knows exactly what hyperspatial jumps need to be made to succesfully get past the teleportation rifts that would otherwise just have him show up back where he started. He finishes the last calculation, and enters the coordinates. The ship lifts off, goes throug the air-lock's force field, and vanishes into hyperspace*

F129147?thread=392163


Hangar

Post 39

The Corrupt One

By the way, the forum for Rai's ship: F1721701?thread=392171 smiley - winkeye


Hangar

Post 40

Burford Solo

*Burford sees the other ship leave and hurriedly stabs a button on the console. The cloaked Millenium Teapot zips off after the ship, taking the same hyperjumps to F129147?thread=392163 .*


Key: Complain about this post