A Conversation for The League of H2G2

Commanders office

Post 541

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

I've just started and I think I'll play on my own for a while, and play for a 100% game.


Commanders office

Post 542

BLT: Not dead - yet

SEALS! FORM UP! REPORT! calm down rupert, no need to gibber so much.

Yes sir! I am back sir! Ready to take on leadership of the SASEALS again sir! Sorry about my prolonged visit to Rome sir!


Commanders office

Post 543

GodBen (The Magical Astronomer) - 00000011

At ease, BLT. I want a full report on your trip to Rome. And you can build yourself an office if you wish, it's all the rage at the moment.


Commanders office

Post 544

Khamsin

smiley - erm maybe I should build myself an office...

and GB no giving away my position as head scientist while I'm away

...

oh and here is your medication *hands it over*


Commanders office

Post 545

GodBen (The Magical Astronomer) - 00000011

Thank you, and go ahead. But if somebody good, say Einstein, were to apply for the sjob as head scientist, then i may have to give it to him.

*Eats the pills.*


Commanders office

Post 546

Khamsin

smiley - evilgrin now repeat after me, Khamsin is the greatest scientist and I won't replace him


Commanders office

Post 547

GodBen (The Magical Astronomer) - 00000011

"Khamsin is an average scientist and I would replace him in a shot if someone better came along."


Commanders office

Post 548

Khamsin

smiley - cross
*slaps him*

Khamsin is the best scientist in the world


Commanders office

Post 549

GodBen (The Magical Astronomer) - 00000011

"Khamsin is an average scientist."


Commanders office

Post 550

Khamsin

Khamsin is the best scientist this league will ever have


Commanders office

Post 551

GodBen (The Magical Astronomer) - 00000011

"Khamsin is the second worst of the five scientists that this league has."


Commanders office

Post 552

Khamsin

List the scientist from best to worst


Commanders office

Post 553

GodBen (The Magical Astronomer) - 00000011

1. Feuille
2. Geddon
3. Joe C (Technicly a medic, but he'll do)
4. Khamsin
5. Cal


Commanders office

Post 554

Khamsin

smiley - cross someone must have got here first...


Commanders office

Post 555

BLT: Not dead - yet

Yes sah!

My report sah!

Day 1: I arrived at the airport in the center of Rome at noon. Immediately I was chauferred to the hotel at which I would change into more suitable clothes to attend the Italien Summit at via Amira at half seven. At half seven I attended the summit and began small talk with several notably powerful VIPs and was well aquainted to all by the end of the evening.
Day 2: I arrived for the first conference at 9:30. Said conference was along the topic of World Peace. All members were supporting the aims, of course, however by their facial expressions I notied a few were having problems with the idea. At lunch I approached one of them, a Mr. Franko from Puerto Rica and pretended also to dislike the idea of World Peace, on the grounds of it being bad for the arms economy. We discussed the problem and Mr. Franko showed some opinions that World Peace was bad for business too. Especially since anybody could say what they liked without fear of starting a war. He particularly mentioned H2G2. I was intrigued and so I shadowed him to his hotel room, where I booked the room next to his and listened through the wall with sonar resonating devices. I learnt he plans to strike H2G2 next year to reduce it to shreds.
Day 3: his was the end of my visit to Rome. I caught a plane back to England, however Mr. Rico must have seen me enter my hotel room next to him, and discovered the sonar resonating devices and had set up a bomb on the plane. We crash landed in southern france where I, bereft of all money and sticking off of the roads in case Mr. Rico had mercenaries looking for me trekked all the way back to England to report.

End of report sah! I'll go and build my office now sah!


Commanders office

Post 556

Behind Geddon's wall, The Wall of death! (chemist-assassin, keeper of the hooded swan)

GB, The normal way of doing things is that I take over the lab Pro tem as 2ic scientists. If you wish this to happen here, I am willing to take on the role. If not, well, I have some potions to test!smiley - winkeye


Commanders office

Post 557

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

*reminds self not to eat things found near the labs*


Commanders office

Post 558

GodBen (The Magical Astronomer) - 00000011

smiley - winkeye Geddon, I'd never dream of replacing Khamsin, but if you insist . . .


Commanders office

Post 559

Behind Geddon's wall, The Wall of death! (chemist-assassin, keeper of the hooded swan)

Thankyou for letting me take stewardship of our labs. Now, Where to put the tea room?


Commanders office

Post 560

BLT: Not dead - yet

I suggest knocking down the west wall and building an extension, with a partition for hygiene's sake of course.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more