A Conversation for Community Choice

Oh, I don't know...

Post 41

what you know as km

Oh yes, yes you did, and that was very nice of you.

That was just my warning to everybody. The whole world even. Next person to be mean in my presence gets a potato in the ear. I can't take any more.


Floor 42@ Seti and H2g2@seti

Post 42

The Mummy, administrator of the SETI@home Project (A193231) and The Reluctant Dead on the FFFF (A254314)

At this moment, I'm very busy just having my PC running the SETI-client in the background, and it's making mucho progress smiley - smiley

I *LOVE* math smiley - winkeye


Peace??

Post 43

Jimi X

*Holds out olive branch and ducks under the stick*

Can I register as a team member for Floor 42 too?
Just asking......


Floor 42@ Seti and H2g2@seti

Post 44

what you know as km

You do?

What's wrong with you?

I'll never understand those in the mathematical professions. I'm immensely grateful to them, but I'll never understand them.


Floor 42@ Seti and H2g2@seti

Post 45

The Mummy, administrator of the SETI@home Project (A193231) and The Reluctant Dead on the FFFF (A254314)

what's wrong with *ME*, you dare inquire?

You don't have to understand us, just as long as we are loved smiley - winkeye


Peace??

Post 46

The Mummy, administrator of the SETI@home Project (A193231) and The Reluctant Dead on the FFFF (A254314)

Hehehe, I'd love to see you try... just as long as you DO come back if it results in you being away from our team smiley - smiley


Floor 42@ Seti and H2g2@seti

Post 47

what you know as km

Wellll... I don't know that I *love* you at the moment. I'm grateful to you, all of you, yeah, but I'm also grateful to legislators for occasionally making good laws, and I certainly don't love them. Also I'm grateful for running water, but...

...you know.

Still, other people love you I'm sure. And I suppose even being appreciated is better than being despised.

Because despised people cannot wrestle alligators.


Floor 42@ Seti and H2g2@seti

Post 48

The Mummy, administrator of the SETI@home Project (A193231) and The Reluctant Dead on the FFFF (A254314)

Hahaha, ok, I can live with being appreciated here smiley - winkeye

But I think lots of people may despise alligator-wrestlers, even if they DO despise alligators even more smiley - winkeye


Floor 42@ Seti and H2g2@seti

Post 49

what you know as km

Nahhh, look at that Australian guy Steve. Steve Irwin or Erwin maybe. You know. Him. Everybody likes him. I like him, and I can't even see his show. He's an alligator wrestler... therefore all alligator wrestlers are in fact liked.


Floor 42@ Seti and H2g2@seti

Post 50

The Mummy, administrator of the SETI@home Project (A193231) and The Reluctant Dead on the FFFF (A254314)

Strange reasoning, but who am I to argue your point of view, huh? smiley - smiley


Floor 42@ Seti and H2g2@seti

Post 51

what you know as km

Don't blame me. Blame... someone else. I don't like being blamed. Anyway it's all right, you know, because it's not worth anybody's while, it seems, to argue my point of view, so there's no reason to think much of it at all.

Unless you want to. Who am I to argue your synaptic habits?


Floor 42@ Seti and H2g2@seti

Post 52

The Mummy, administrator of the SETI@home Project (A193231) and The Reluctant Dead on the FFFF (A254314)

If you're under the impression that I was blaming you for no_matter_what, I could say that this is only a figment of your own, overworked imagination.

As far as not liking to be blamed: you can't avoid taking the blame for anything you're actually responsible for. That means: you should avoid responsibility for anything (not even your own overworked imagination) at all cost, in order to never be blamed.

However: if you want to avoid all responsibility, you'll have to prove you belong in a funnyfarm, where you then inevitably will end up.

My synapses are working overtime again! smiley - bigeyes


Floor 42@ Seti and H2g2@seti

Post 53

Spartus

I thought he was (that Steve guy, I mean) Crocodile Hunter, not Alligator Wrestler. Either way you look at it, that guy is *nuts*.


Floor 42@ Seti and H2g2@seti

Post 54

The Mummy, administrator of the SETI@home Project (A193231) and The Reluctant Dead on the FFFF (A254314)

I would agree with that. He's lost his marbles, or at least got them out of alignment smiley - smiley Cu later all; I'm of to my crib now smiley - winkeye


Floor 42@ Seti and H2g2@seti

Post 55

what you know as km

Well, I don't get his show, remember?

Besides, crocodiles and alligators are the same things. One's just greener.


Floor 42@ Seti and H2g2@seti

Post 56

Spartus

You don't get his show? It's worth watching just to see if he gets bitten. But I can never remember when it's on...


Floor 42@ Seti and H2g2@seti

Post 57

what you know as km

We don't even get the smegging Sci-Fi channel.


Floor 42@ Seti and H2g2@seti

Post 58

Spartus

All it ever shows is reruns of that "Sliders" show endlessly. Not worth it, I say.


Floor 42@ Seti and H2g2@seti

Post 59

what you know as km

We also don't get Cartoon Network, TV Land, Turner Classic Movies, the Romance Channel or any of those other channels that other people get and don't like.

What we do get is a mandatory Disney Channel, but we still have to pay the extra monthly charge for it. We just can't get rid of it.


Floor 42@ Seti and H2g2@seti

Post 60

Sporkulious Eglon

Wot? Did I hear someone dissin' Sliders? I hope to let you know that the first two seasons were excellent... I'd rather suffer an eternity of watching that show that having to sit through 1 Full House Episode!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more