A Conversation for Linking to h2g2 From Your Own Web Pages

Brilliant!

Post 1

Spanner

What a good idea - thanks heaps - now if only i had another website! good stuff smiley - smiley and a smiley - fish


Brilliant!

Post 2

Mark Moxon

A pleasure!


Brilliant!

Post 3

I'm not really here

I am glad that you think this is a good idea, I think it was mine! I asked if there were any links I could add to my other web site, and I got the reply, "There are now!"
I look forward to sending more resaerchers into the fray!


Brilliant!

Post 4

The Dancing Tree

As I said in the e.mail, we are the listening bank. Oh no, that's someone else. Erm. We're the listening guide. Hmm. Well, guides should listen or they won't know where they are going and might fall off a cliff. Asuming Cliff didn't mind them climbing all over him in the first place. Which he didn't, apparently.

Avacado number one.

As I was saying: graphics, yes, very nice. Use them wisely, my friend, or they'll leap up and get you in the bajangas.


Brilliant!

Post 5

Cefpret

The bitmaps are nice but they would damage the design of my webpage. How about making a vector version (CDR or EPS) of the h2g2 logo available so that everyone could become creative and add a link to h2g2 in their own style?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more