A Conversation for Jedi Academy: Yavin IV

Yavin IV Jungle

Post 841

[...]



*after a few moments Puppet simply shoves the attacker into a tree with the Force*

*before it can recover it smashes as a large boulder slams into it with great strength, followed another that crushes it in a sandwich.*

*Puppet deactivates his blades and looks wih a shrewd smile*

PUPPET: Think I need help do you, Mm?

KLATSIM: *steps out of trees and smiles* Not at all Master Puppet. Just--

*the Annat copy rises up but suddenly crushes in on itself with a metallic wheeze*

*Puppet and Klatsim both open their fists and the fragments of the copy fall to the ground. They look back to each other*

KLATSIM: --investigating the "comet" that arrived.

*Puppet prods the Annat copy with his stick*

PUPPET: Unusual droid.


Yavin IV Jungle

Post 842

Secretly Not Here Any More

*sprints into view and skids to a halt*

Masters. There have been a few.... Problems.


Yavin IV Jungle

Post 843

Lorelei Ga'fen - Jedi;Lori Pendragon - theif,assassin,& witch - see Brokeback Mountain!4 Baftas!


Yavin IV Jungle

Post 844

[...]

*Klatsim reattaches his saber and points to the metallic mess*

KLATSIM: Really?


Yavin IV Jungle

Post 845

Secretly Not Here Any More

Yeah. Miasma seems to have cloned me a few times, and created robotic versions of me...


Yavin IV Jungle

Post 846

[...]

KLATSIM: How many?


Yavin IV Jungle

Post 847

Secretly Not Here Any More

I'd say upwards of a thousand clones, but I wouldn't be able to say on the robotics. Miasma himself seems to be a combination of organic material cloned from me, and synthetic material including cortosis alloys....

*shrugs*

It's not good. Not good at all. The only thing I take solace in is that hopefully many clones would have perished when his craft self-destructed.

*pauses*

Oh. And To'bru Deran is either dead, a captive, or Geddon has reclaimed Velte as his apprentice.


Yavin IV Jungle

Post 848

[...]

PUPPET: Damage control we need.


Yavin IV Jungle

Post 849

Secretly Not Here Any More

*nods*

Any suggestions Master?


Yavin IV Jungle

Post 850

[...]

KLATSIM: Well taking a look at that escape pod for one.


Yavin IV Jungle

Post 851

Secretly Not Here Any More

*shrugs*

I'm not stopping you.

*scratches at the bruises and cuts on his body from his duel with Miasma*

I think I need to go to the infirmary. Oh, and I acquired two cloned limbs. I'm considering having them fitted instead of the bionics, so I may be out of action for a few days...


Yavin IV Jungle

Post 852

[...]

<*Sends him to Planet Bhettur-Arpee-Evry-Daa-Ohr-Dyye*>

KLASTIM: To the bacta tank again Annat? You'd think we could have ridden you of at least THAT bad habit.

*Puppet makes his way back to the Temple*


Yavin IV Jungle

Post 853

Secretly Not Here Any More

Well Master, there's worse habits to have.

*smiles*


Yavin IV Jungle

Post 854

Lorelei Ga'fen - Jedi;Lori Pendragon - theif,assassin,& witch - see Brokeback Mountain!4 Baftas!


Yavin IV Jungle

Post 855

Secretly Not Here Any More


Yavin IV Jungle

Post 856

Lorelei Ga'fen - Jedi;Lori Pendragon - theif,assassin,& witch - see Brokeback Mountain!4 Baftas!


Yavin IV Jungle

Post 857

Secretly Not Here Any More

*heads to the infirmary*


Yavin IV Jungle

Post 858

UnfadingAscendant - Above the ashes

*Pamun finds herself a quiet clearing. She ties a blindfold around her eyes and ignites the two lightsabers she is holding. After taking a moment to centre her breathing she jumps at a tree and kicks it, knocking some leaves out of the branches. She slices each of the falling leaves neatly in two before landing on the forest floor*


Yavin IV Jungle

Post 859

UnfadingAscendant - Above the ashes

*Pamun's been out training for ages now and she is clearly exausted, yet she keeps going almost obsessively. She suddenly staggers, losing her focus. For a moment she stays still, trying to work out what shook her, then she dismisses it as nerves and starts again*


Yavin IV Jungle

Post 860

Hmm

*Approaches quietly and takes a seat on a log on the edge of the clearing, across from where Pamun is training.*

*Speaks gently*

You're working hard.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more