CAC Games / Other

1 Conversation

Back to CAC Repository of Games for a Rainy Day
CAC Repository of Games for a Rainy Day

Drinking Games

TechnicolorYawn's Drinking Games

Cambridge Drinking Games


Really Loosely Related to Gaming

Sales as a spectator sport


Sports/Playground Games

ARGHball: A National Pastime

You might not expect much from a hybrid sport invented by kids who didn't understand or enjoy the original rules for Tennis or Golf. But any game that codifies humping the foul pole as a necessary part of one's victory dance has a definite advantage over boring old football1.

SoccerJogTM - Fitness training for the easily bored by Is mise Duncan

Think of this as value-added running. If you're a futbol player, this exercise will build essential skills. If you get bored with jogging, this may be just the thing to spice up an otherwise dull routine.

Wallball


Edited Guide Entries


Just a few, reluctantly included to explain gaming basics.
A134795
A264359
A683688
Games
(List of all games in Edited Guide)
Computer Games (List of all those in Edited Guide)
A1048169
A1067816 (Collaborative Guide Entry)


Back to CAC Repository of Games for a Rainy Day
1I meant American football, but take it whichever way you prefer. The thing I love about your "futbol" is how the players seem unable to stop themselves from sprinting across the field constantly. They train so hard at it and get so used to it that even after they score, they happily run the entire length of the field with arms raised. Most players in American sports stop and rest as soon as a play is over.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A1053082

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more