A Conversation for Prof. Mystruner's Defence Against the Dark Arts Room

Classroom

Post 101

Mystrunner

*One of the books from the desks surrounding the room flaps off its podium and lands in between them, it's chain missing...*


Classroom

Post 102

Kleopatra

What? a book? *flips open the book and reads*


Classroom

Post 103

Mystrunner

*The book snaps angrily at Kleo's fingers, and scoots under a deck. There is a sound in the room like a chain's links being broken and jingled around a bit.*


Classroom

Post 104

Kleopatra

EEP! SOMEBODY HELP!!! THERE'S AN ANGRY DEMON HERE!!!


Classroom

Post 105

Atari - Tok'ra (With my symbiote Jullinar)

*Runs in*

*Pulls off a brilliant Demon Control Charm*


Classroom

Post 106

Mystrunner

*There is another sound, like that of a sock filled with chain links being spun through the air a few times. An arm appears, holding the aformentioned sock, and brings the newly made cosh down heavily on Lily's head, who sinks to the floor, unconcious.*
*Prof. Mystrunner tosses the invisibility cloak off his shoulders, and gets a two new chains out of a drawer. He tosses one to Kleo.*

If you would, Miss Kleo, bind our friend there. I'll take care of the book.

*The book skitters off under another desk.*


Classroom

Post 107

Atari - Tok'ra (With my symbiote Jullinar)

GET YOUR HANDS OFF LILY! SHE'S NOT A DEMON!

*Hexes Kleo and Mystrunner untill they're both unconsious*


Classroom

Post 108

Mystrunner

*Counterspells wizz across the room, and a whirling shell of words envelop Atari. Mystrunner steps forward.*

Percicely why I wanted to knock her out. Do you know what could have happened to her if she wasn't posessed? And you used that charm on her? I am gravely displeased at your actions, Mr. Atari. Under no circumstances are students ever, I repeat, ever, permitted to attack teachers. Professor Dumbledor will hear of this, young man...

*Bends down over Lily, and hoists her up.*

If you care to find out whether young Lily is in fact posessed, follow me to the hospital wing. Otherwise, report back to your dormitories. I will send word as soon as I know the truth.


Classroom

Post 109

Atari - Tok'ra (With my symbiote Jullinar)

*falls to the floor*

*There is a strange laugh, and a Demon exits Atari's body*


Classroom

Post 110

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner looks at the demon cooly, walks to one side of the room, and puts Lilly down.*

Kleo. Fetch all the teachers, please, and then inform the prefects to take their respecive houses to their dormatories. I will do what I can.

*Mystrunner looks up at the demon, and abruptly laughs.*

Makes me feel young again... well, come on then. Let's see what you can do...

*Professor Mystrunner rolls up his sleeves, and his wand slides smoothly into his hand.*

I'm going to be gone for a good five hours, at work. So don't expect any more responses, unless I get lucky... smiley - winkeye*


Classroom

Post 111

Atari - Tok'ra (With my symbiote Jullinar)

At this time?!?!smiley - yikes


Classroom

Post 112

Mystrunner

Till eight o clock central american time, that is smiley - winkeye


Classroom

Post 113

Kleopatra

*runs out of the room*


Classroom

Post 114

Atari - Tok'ra (With my symbiote Jullinar)

Ah. You'd better get on with destroying that Demon then


Classroom

Post 115

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner flicks his wand at the demon.*

Celeb-Narda!

*Chains of pure silver spring from the tip, and fling themselves at the demon.*


Classroom

Post 116

Atari - Tok'ra (With my symbiote Jullinar)

I'll act out the Demon

*Breaks free of the silver chains and knocks Mystrunner to the floor, but his wand is still in his hand*


Classroom

Post 117

Mystrunner

Taureliloomea!

*The shadows in the room deepen to the point of near darkness, and Mystrunner slides into them...*

Lhach!

*A burst of flame lights one of the candles in the room, and jumps to the next one mounted in the wall, bouncing from wick to wick. Then, each candle flares immensly, and sends a lance of flame leaping out at the demon.*


Classroom

Post 118

Atari - Tok'ra (With my symbiote Jullinar)

*The Demon, with a last rush of desperate energy, dissapears out the room and into the other side of the building*


Classroom

Post 119

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner waves his wand, and the shadows dissipate.*

Soora.

*A glittering ball of light emerges from Mystrunner's wand, and begins to move off in the direction of the demon. Mystrunner scribbles a hurried note to the other teachers, and follows it.


Classroom

Post 120

Atari - Tok'ra (With my symbiote Jullinar)

Back to me

*Begins to regain conciousness*

Muhhhh...


Key: Complain about this post