A Conversation for Prof. Mystruner's Defence Against the Dark Arts Room

Classroom

Post 81

Mystrunner

*Nods.*

Not many are aware of it, but a person under a vampire's control can be used by the vampire as a portable spy-cam of sorts. They can see through the victim's eyes. A very useful fact, let me tell you.


Classroom

Post 82

Kleopatra

*looks at the parchment in front of her and then scribbles something down*

*mutters to herself about pyschics and demons, dragons and elves, and other boringly, brilliant things*


Classroom

Post 83

Mystrunner

*Looks about.*

Class seems to be nearing an end. Each of you, I want one way to identify a vampire, besides the teeth. Class dismissed.


Classroom

Post 84

Kleopatra

*gets up and stumbles out of the room but not before pulling out a Demon Detection Device*

*mutters about finding demons*


Classroom

Post 85

Kleopatra (Hufflepuff)

*runs after Kleopatra* Wait Up! *spots the machine* Oooh.. Whats that?


Classroom

Post 86

Kleopatra

*looks up and turns off the device* Oh? This? It's nothing... *stashes the device in a pocket*


Classroom

Post 87

Kleopatra (Hufflepuff)

*looks suspiciously at her pocket*

*to self* Hmmm...

*To Kleopatra* Nothing's new.. It's just that you left in such a rush... You forgot this.

*Hands Kleopatra a book*


Classroom

Post 88

Kleopatra

*warily takes the book from Lily* well.. Uh.. I have to go meet Atari... He said it was very important. Bye! *smiley - run*


Classroom

Post 89

Mystrunner

*Prof. Mystrunner wipes off the blackboard, and slips into his office in the back of the room.*


Classroom

Post 90

Kleopatra

*runs into the classroom again* Proffessor! Proffessor Mystrunner!!


Classroom

Post 91

Mystrunner

*Leans out the door of his office.*

Yes? Can I help you?


Classroom

Post 92

Kleopatra

Sir! This is an emergency! Lily Lightfoot! She's been posessed! *pulls out the demon detection device and a flashing red dot appeared to be entering the class* There she is!


Classroom

Post 93

Mystrunner

*Nods gravely.*

One moment...

*Myst ducks under his desk, and pulls out a sock.*


Classroom

Post 94

Kleopatra

Uh.. Professor? This is a matter of emergency.. uh.. don't take this the wrong way.. but... what's with the sock?


Classroom

Post 95

Kleopatra (Hufflepuff)

*enters the room and sees Kleopatra and the Professor* Hey Kleo.. Whats new? Professor, what's with the sock?


Classroom

Post 96

Mystrunner

*Shrugs.*

Trade secret. Lead the way, my dear.


Classroom

Post 97

Kleopatra

*looks at Lily* sorry to do this to ya girl, but.. Professor.. THATS HER!!! *points and dives behind the professor*


Classroom

Post 98

Mystrunner

Really? Oh well.

*There is a burst of bright light, and the prof. is nowhere to be seen.*


Classroom

Post 99

Kleopatra (Hufflepuff)

What?? *suddenly her eyes turn red and an evil voice replaces Lily's* Are you suggesting that you believe you can rid of me?


Classroom

Post 100

Kleopatra

*backs up away from Lily* HELP ME!! ANYBODY!!!


Key: Complain about this post