A Conversation for Prof. Mystruner's Defence Against the Dark Arts Room

Classroom

Post 21

Kiro Yukai (Ravenclaw, God, Merc. Bounty Hunter, Weredragon... and much much more!!!)

not too bad Lily, about as good as you can be after a divination exam.


Classroom

Post 22

Mystrunner

*Takes the pass, and sets it down on the desk.*

Very good, Kleo. Well, class. For tomorrow, I want to see how many ways to kill a vampire each of you can find. The person with the most methods will recieve 20 points for their house.
The person with the most unusual method will recieve 10 points.

That would do it for today. Tomorrow we will review the signs of vampirism. Class dismissed.


Classroom

Post 23

Kleopatra

*whispers loudly to Lily* He is NOT my boyfriend. HE's just a friend!

*to rest of class* This is so unfair. I can't think of any ways to kill a vampire that haven't already been said!


Classroom

Post 24

Mystrunner

Then perhaps you should take a trip to the library, Miss Kleopatra. You'd be suprised at what you can find. Think of it as, oh, I don't know, a treasure hunt.
*Smiles and winks at her.*


Classroom

Post 25

Kleopatra

Yeah I guess. Kiro, Lily, Kreetch. Will you three go to the library with me?


Classroom

Post 26

Kleopatra (Hufflepuff)

sure, I'll go.

*to the professor* Did you just wink at her? Ew!


Classroom

Post 27

Mystrunner

Yes I did, Miss Lightfoot. It's called encouragement. You students...

*Shrugs, and sits back at his desk.*


Classroom

Post 28

Kreetch

Yeah, library's cool...three heads are better than one, except on Fluffy...heard some weird stuff about Fluffy...

*Packs away things and grins cheerfully at the Professor.*

See you tommorrow Sir.


Classroom

Post 29

Kreetch

*Stops a moment to count fingers...muttering*

Actually...there's four of us...now what monster had four heads....

*Scratches head pondering*


Classroom

Post 30

Mystrunner

*Looks up from his desk.*

Possibly the hydra. Now, don't you have other classes to be off to?


Classroom

Post 31

Kiro Yukai (Ravenclaw, God, Merc. Bounty Hunter, Weredragon... and much much more!!!)

*walks into class, somewhat cluttered with a long parchement, you can see the word Vampire a few times. sts down on the desk*


Classroom

Post 32

Kleopatra (Hufflepuff)

*looks surprised*

You're done already?


Classroom

Post 33

Kiro Yukai (Ravenclaw, God, Merc. Bounty Hunter, Weredragon... and much much more!!!)

Why yes, actually. I found a few useful books dealing with vampires and quite a few weaknesses. How are you coming along Lily?


Classroom

Post 34

Kleopatra (Hufflepuff)

I'm coming along just fine.

*pulls out a parchment and scribbles something on it*

Just great!


Classroom

Post 35

Atari - Tok'ra (With my symbiote Jullinar)

Ah...hello. I am a Syltherin 4th year who wishes to begin the next lesson.


Classroom

Post 36

Mystrunner

*Looks up.*

Good afternoon, Mr. Atari. Please take your seat. Class will begin briefly.

*Gets out of his seat and hauls a large blackboard into the center of the room.*


Classroom

Post 37

Kleopatra

Hello. Our first assignment from the Professor is to find as many ways to kill Vampires as possible. The person with the most will win 20 points for their house and the person with the most unusual will win 10. Nice to meet you. I'm Kleopatra


Classroom

Post 38

Atari - Tok'ra (With my symbiote Jullinar)

Thank you...


Classroom

Post 39

Kiro Yukai (Ravenclaw, God, Merc. Bounty Hunter, Weredragon... and much much more!!!)

I've reached 31 at the moment


Classroom

Post 40

Atari - Tok'ra (With my symbiote Jullinar)

I can certainly get the most un-usual...smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post