A Conversation for Prof. Mystruner's Defence Against the Dark Arts Room

Classroom

Post 61

Atari - Tok'ra (With my symbiote Jullinar)

No.


Classroom

Post 62

Kiro Yukai (Ravenclaw, God, Merc. Bounty Hunter, Weredragon... and much much more!!!)

"Yes, Let us move on"

*Kiro watches with unuasual attention*


Classroom

Post 63

Atari - Tok'ra (With my symbiote Jullinar)

*whispers*

What's so interesting all of a sudden?smiley - erm


Classroom

Post 64

Kleopatra

*whispers to Atari* I don't know.. He sure seems to be into Defense Against the Dark Arts though...


Classroom

Post 65

Atari - Tok'ra (With my symbiote Jullinar)

*ditto* That's why he got the job...smiley - winkeye


Classroom

Post 66

Mystrunner

*Shoots a look at the offending whisperers.*

Discussion is for /after/ class, Miss Kleo, Mr. Atari.

Now, what other interesting characteristics about vampires allows them to easily defeat the weak-willed?


Classroom

Post 67

Kiro Yukai (Ravenclaw, God, Merc. Bounty Hunter, Weredragon... and much much more!!!)

*kiro raises his hand*


Classroom

Post 68

Mystrunner

*Nods to Kiro*

Yes?


Classroom

Post 69

Kiro Yukai (Ravenclaw, God, Merc. Bounty Hunter, Weredragon... and much much more!!!)

Vampires are known to seem very appealing to the opposite sex, and most will be attracted to one if they met it, ones gaze is also occasionally known to be hypnotic as well.


Classroom

Post 70

Mystrunner

*Nods.*

Not just their gazes, mind. Vampires have long been known to have a great deal of mind control. It is for this reason that many vampire slayers in more remote areas prefer to get roaring drunk before persuing their targets. As they say, "You can't punch fog."


Classroom

Post 71

Kleopatra (Hufflepuff)

*leans back in her chair and closes her eyes*


Classroom

Post 72

Mystrunner

*Glances at Lily.*

Miss Lightfoot! If you are going to sleep in my class, at least make some attempt to disguise it! Unless Hufflepuff is feeling that it has too many points, that is...


Classroom

Post 73

Kleopatra (Hufflepuff)

*snaps to attention*

No sir.. We don't have too many points.. I.. uh..


Classroom

Post 74

Kleopatra

*turns to Lily* Don't screw this up!

*to professor* I'll keep her under control, sir.


Classroom

Post 75

Kiro Yukai (Ravenclaw, God, Merc. Bounty Hunter, Weredragon... and much much more!!!)

*tries to stop himself from laughing*


Classroom

Post 76

Kleopatra

I wouldn't be chuckling if I were you Kiro. I've seen you fall asleep in class before


Classroom

Post 77

Mystrunner

None of you should be snickering, methinks. We all have our down days, and it isn't nice to have them pointed out... Anyways.

*Looks back at the notes on the chalkboard.*

Now, the hypnosis of the vampires can extend beyond just controlling actions and thoughts. Can anyone tell me what other beneficial effect this hypnosis can result in? And by beneficial, I mean for the vampire.


Classroom

Post 78

Kleopatra (Hufflepuff)

*raises her hand*

Can't a vampire put a victim to sleep? And thus making it easier to catch?


Classroom

Post 79

Mystrunner

That is true, the hypnosis often is that powerful. But this benifit extends beyond the whole "food and such" issue.


Classroom

Post 80

Kleopatra

*rested her chin on her hand in a thinking pose*

*sits up after a moment and looks around the room, almost everyone else seemed puzzled by this question*


Key: Complain about this post