A Conversation for Surviving a First Date

Conversation Killers

Post 201

Ridiculous Chicken† - a very absurd little bird

And even the great OmniFerret Himself who created the Universe in 3.76 seconds and cheese in 22.34 minutes will one day keel over and expire with his own distinct brand of Omni-Un-Glee!


Conversation Killers

Post 202

darakat - Now with pockets!

Speculaton whould of course arrise why it took him longer to create fermented and congeled milk products than the enitre universe itself. The anwer whould of course be 42,


Conversation Killers

Post 203

Ridiculous Chicken† - a very absurd little bird

It's a ferret thing, is 42!


Conversation Killers

Post 204

darakat - Now with pockets!

Indeed, they are creatures of the number 42. Why they are creatures of 42 is not a mystery to those who have read the book. Which book should not need explintion in the greater scheem of things because since those who have read the book will know which book it is.


Conversation Killers

Post 205

darakat - Now with pockets!

Hmmm oh well It was obviouly mre outside the square than aceptable.


Conversation Killers

Post 206

Ridiculous Chicken† - a very absurd little bird

Outside the square? It's a hypersphere not a square but then again it may simply be a screwdriver made of play doh!


Conversation Killers

Post 207

darakat - Now with pockets!

Its a square of a square within a squre without knowing what a square is.


Conversation Killers

Post 208

darakat - Now with pockets!

Or not as the case may be...


Conversation Killers

Post 209

Cupid Stunt

And now for something completely different...


Conversation Killers

Post 210

darakat - Now with pockets!

Yes. Somthing diffrent... Like a fish smiley - fish. Bet your wernt expectig a fish. It's a pet halibet named Eric. I dident like the others they where all to flat.


Conversation Killers

Post 211

Cupid Stunt

Cor, back to topic, if I'd have said half of these things on a date... it wouldn't surprise me very much... I do have a tendency to go off on a tangent...


Conversation Killers

Post 212

darakat - Now with pockets!

I probebly woudent mention any of the above on a date, however stranger things may of happend. I am sure I rember mentioning strage loon like things on sevreal of my "dates" I am sure I even once mention that a date is a small round fruit of a palm tree known as the "date palm". That seemed to make her smile, but it dident have the effect I was after (I will not mention what effect I was after as I can't remeber it).


Conversation Killers

Post 213

Cupid Stunt

Sounds a bit rude...

Only been on a few, but one of the first things I mentioned on my first one was how if we didn't skip dinner and go straight for the movie, i would probably throw up... Strangely enough, that did have the desired effect, or rather, it happened despite my interference (poor choice of words)


Conversation Killers

Post 214

darakat - Now with pockets!

I am sure you just don't see the extreemly poor pun that I have made in the sentance... Oh well. Stuff happens.


Conversation Killers

Post 215

Cupid Stunt

I thought I had noticed a pun, maybe not the right one, care to repeat?


Conversation Killers

Post 216

darakat - Now with pockets!

Nah its lost the magic now... It's just not there anymore... Its like writing this thing on a stump, I realy thing it was a monolouge... No? Anyone? Must be two old... I have to get some new materail, I better change into my other suit....Did you get that one? No? Well I must not be trying hard enougth.


Conversation Killers

Post 217

Cupid Stunt

I definitely got that one!


Conversation Killers

Post 218

darakat - Now with pockets!

I was hopeing you whould. Its one of the more obvious ones. And agian we are off topic, I was hopeing to put some on my ice cream...


Conversation Killers

Post 219

Cupid Stunt

Got that one too! I'm on a roll. A cheese one...


Conversation Killers

Post 220

darakat - Now with pockets!

Are you sure its not a limburgur?...


Key: Complain about this post