Smiley Racing Sponsorship Page

1 Conversation

Smiley Racing Sponsorship Page

Ever wanted to sponsor a race, well here's you chance. If you are an individual, a club or society or indeed anything to do on h2g2 then you can ask to sponser a race in the Smiley Racing.

It couldn't be easier, all you have to do is sign up below and as soon as an eligble race comes along then you will be given star billing in the title of the race... You can specify what name you would like for your sponsered race, here's a few examples to give you an idea.

  • The Greebo T. Cat Cup
  • The Greebo T. Cat Challenge
  • The Greebo T. Cat Stakes
  • The Greebo T. Cat Race

I am sure you can come up with something interesting.

When asking for a sponsorship, if you want the title to be for a club etc., then please leave the page (A number or U number) where the sponsership is to be attached.

Sign up for Sponsorship here!


Previously Sponsored Races


RACE 13 - The h2iq Cup - Sponsored by The h2iq Quiz


RACE 14 - The Dancer's Nip - Sponsored by Dancer


RACE 15 - The Terranic Army Stakes - Sponsored by The Terranic Army


RACE 16 - The Spy Society Sneak - Sponsored by The Spy Society



Smiley Racing Page ¦
h2g2 Virtual Bank ¦
The Smiley Stables ¦
The Cheering Society ¦
Smiley Statistics Page ¦
Race Results Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A764237

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more