h2g2 Post 23.08.01

0 Conversations


Posted: 23rd August 2001

Editorial

The Post bids farewell to a man who did so much to improve the state of a nation.

Tributes can be found by both Ormondroyd and Demon Drawer to the anti-apartheid campaigner Donald Woods... a really remarkable man.

Wowbagger moderated? Surely not! It almost happened to last week's cartoon which, luckily for us, inspired the one we offer this week.

Grandad Ugg and aka have both sorted out their computer problems and return with their respective series. Technology is examined in two features whilst two films, widely differing in style but both of the science fiction genre, are reviewed.

Abi has cause to celebrate... but for how long? Read about a success for England's cricketers and rejoice with Ormondroyd as his beloved Bradford hit the dizzy heights!

Do you remember the Cyberleader of the Cybermen in Dr. Who? Ever wondered who played him? Find out in our Dr. Who special!

It is possible that I may be taking a short break soon, but we hope that The Post will be able to continue in the capable hands of a deputy editor. Who knows, he may even be writing the editorial next week.


Any copy, articles, suggestions should be sent to The Editor. Please use this same address if you are interested in volunteering to become a regular contributor. If you are unsure what The Post is looking for, why not check out the Writing For The Post page.

shazzPRME

FeaturesRegulars

  • IMWRS.

  • The ever-varied column from Aaron O'Keefe.

  • The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A619274

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more