The Post Big Bandwagon

0 Conversations

The Post Big Bandwagon has started. Seven brave, or reckless, researchers have placed themselves within the confines of a specially constructed house. They are not able to post anywhere else on h2g2 except to drop markers at their favourite fora in order to avoid too much of a backlog when they are finally released.


We invite you, our readers, to partake in this adventure by watching their progress and voting two of the hapless h2g2ers out each week.

You are cordially invited to visit The Surrounds from where you can have a birds-eye view of all that happens. We hope to provide you with food and drink there soon, to make this event go with a swing.

Remember... you may only post to fora attached to the Surrounds page and not in the house! If you catch the contestants posting anywhere but their alloted pages, except for their book-marks1, and their journals on their homepage, then please let a member of staff know!

A task will be set on the Friday of each week, which must be completed satisfactorily by Sunday. Voting off the candidates will start on Sunday at 12am BST2, and finish on Wednesday at 6pm BST. Only one voting email per h2g2er please, although you will need to nominate two incarcerated people out. Votes should be sent to:
Pastey on [email protected], putting 'Bandwagon' in the subject line.

For further information please read the Rules or The Post's Big Bandwagon article from last week.

Here are the contestants, don't forget to check their homepages and read their journals.


shazz


19.07.01. Front Page

Back Issue Page

1These should consist of just their name and smiley - footprints.2British Summer Time.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A597035

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more