h2g2as TV Listings

2 Conversations

H2G2 Astronomy Society
TV Listings
Charting the uncharted backwaters of the Universe
smiley - crescentmoonsmiley - earthsmiley - moonsmiley - marssmiley - moonsmiley - earthsmiley - crescentmoon

h2g2as Front PageThe main site page with all the latest breaking news and chat.
Welcome MessageIf your new to this site then click here to find out all you need to know about the h2g2as.
h2g2as Q and AFind the answers to many space related questions.
Astronomy LinksFind all the best astronomy links as well as links to local societies.
TV ListingsThis gives listings for most of the space science TV programs.
The Night SkyThe University Observatory will tell you what to see this April.
Members PageMeet the many researchers who have joined the h2g2as and join yourself.
Previous ArticlesContained here are some of the previous news headlines from the front page.
Discussion GroupThis links to the h2g2as Yahoo discussion group.

Television Programs Listings.

The following table will give details of when most astronomy and space related programs are showing. I will try to keep this up-to-date, however, I really need people to be on the lookout for programs that I may miss as well as programs on cable and satellite as well as programs in countries other than the UK. Thanks goes to Professor Sarah Bellum for the help he has already given with this area of the society.

smiley - starsmiley - planetsmiley - starsmiley - planetsmiley - star

UK TV Guide

DateTimeChannelTitle
Dates in format: dd/mm/yy

Please could someone in America give me details about relevant programs over there.

Thanks to Professor Sarah Bellum for the British details.

h2g2as: Charting the Uncharted Backwarters of the Universe

Contact

If you would like to contact me please use these two links:
yeliab@home and yeliab@uni

smiley - crescentmoonsmiley - earthsmiley - moonsmiley - marssmiley - moonsmiley - earthsmiley - crescentmoon


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A530993

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more