A Conversation for Myst - the Computer Game

Myst?

Post 41

Cenchrea

*Frowns at YK*

*Confused, Dent-ish look spreads over her face*

*Shakes head, looks up, smiles nervously*


Myst?

Post 42

Dizzy H. Muffin

Yes?


Myst?

Post 43

Cenchrea

*doesn't feel the need to point out that you can't make a comparison that involves something you have no experience with*

...and yet, somehow, it works.

*worried, dent-ish look*

So, did you ever play Riven?


Myst?

Post 44

Dizzy H. Muffin

And beaten it, yes.


Mistake

Post 45

Fish Dispenser 31292b

There are four endings in Riven too.
1. You save Catherine and trap Gehn. They escape and you get thrown down the fissure. You... er, win.
2. You trap Gehn but don't save Catherine. I haven't tried this yet. But you don't win.
3. You don't trap Gehn. When Atrus shows up he gets shot by Gehn. So do you.
4. You look in the prison book and get trapped.


Mistake

Post 46

Dizzy H. Muffin

... Wait, what was the original topic?

Oh, by the way, I was disappointed by the Final Fantasy movie. Maybe it would have been better if they hadn't chosen to kill off the entire cast but two ...


TV

Post 47

Fish Dispenser 31292b

Apparently the Sci-Fi channel is going to have a Myst TV miniseries...


TV

Post 48

Dizzy H. Muffin

[faints]

Ugh, don't they ALREADY have enough great works that get b*****dized by TV miniserieses??


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more