h2g2 Post 04.08.05

3 Conversations


Posted: 4th August 2005


 

Going Where The Sun Shines Brightly

Welcome one and all to another edition of the h2g2 community newspaper, written by the witty, read by the wise, and edited by... er, well, best not to go into that I suspect! This issue we have the usual selection of fiction, regular columns, and feature articles. Regular readers will be aware that this is usually the point at which I apologise for the lack of cartoons, and you will be glad to hear that this issue is no exception - but thanks to the heroic efforts of Terran, this may be about to change. Keep your fingers crossed.

As you may have noticed it is currently summer in the northern hemisphere, a time of year when many folk go on holiday (or vacation, if they prefer). The Post Team is no exception to this and fully two thirds of the editorial staff are on holiday in mid-August. Because of this we have decided to take a short summer break and skip the next issue. The next Post will thus make an appearance on or around the 2nd of September, and material for it should be sent to the Post Team email address by midday GMT on the 28th of August, please. In the meantime there is still our extensive archive of old articles for you to explore, should you find yourselves in desperate need of your fortnightly fix.

Enjoy this edition of the Post.

Awix


h2g2 Film Banner by Fairydoodler

 

 
REGULARS
 
 
 
FEATURES
 
 

 

 

FICTION
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
h2g2 NEWS
 
 
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A4638521

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more