A Conversation for The Stone of Destiny

the spear of destiny

Post 1

dim26trav

I thought that this spear was held by the Hapsbergs in a museum in Austria. I have read that Hitler took possession of it after the Anschluss and kept it in Nuremburg while he was in power.


the spear of destiny

Post 2

Munchkin

I have also heard this, although I can't say I know anymore than that.


the spear of destiny

Post 3

dim26trav

There was a movie about this spear, an unfortuntately stupid one, recently here in the USA. Did you perchance see it?


the spear of destiny

Post 4

Munchkin

Not that I know of.


the spear of destiny

Post 5

dim26trav

Well supposedly the New York public library had a super secret despoitory of all of the sacred and semi-sacred artifacts from througout history including the "Ark Of the Covenant" and "Excalibur". The "Librarian" was expected to be the equivalent of some type of Indiana Jones Character going out and searching the world for these artifacts. A sad litany of poor movie subplots and stealing plot elements from other films.

Not a memorable movie so dont bother seeing it if iti does come to your tele screen.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more