A Conversation for Ecstasy - the drug

Ecstasy +

Post 1

psycho42

Wondrful entry!! However I think there are a couple of other important things about ecstasy as well. I know many people who take what they call 'supermans'. They get the name because the are half red and half blue, being made of half ecstasy and half acid. Another thing not mentioned is that ecstasy is a party drug, and is commonly put in people's drinks when they are not paying attention. I have almost lost a friend to something like this except it was angel's trumpet not ecstasy, so I feel that's an important piece of information. Like I said, great entry, and very educational. I enjoyed reading it.
~Psycho


Ecstasy +

Post 2

Researcher 185550

I did not find any information about 'supermans' in my reseqrch, so thank you for informing me about them. I am also slightly surprised about the putting of E into peoples' drinks when they are not looking, unless it was purely for mischeif, because there is no benefit to the spiker unless they purely wish to see the recipient make a fool out of themselves.

I am glad you ejoyed reading the entry! smiley - cheerss


Ecstasy +

Post 3

axe_slingin_doug

Or, you know, if they want to have sex with the person in question...

Also, I've never ever seen E with an E on it. Pumas, superman logoes, butterflies, dolphins, and other corporate logoes are common.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more