A Conversation for Ask h2g2

sparkly, glittery beard/moustache?

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

OK. theoretically I think this would work. but. haven'te yet tried it... what have I failed to consider as a complete disaster in the idea?:

1. beard/moustache oil worked in to my moustache.
2. flitter glitter lots of glitter, sprinkled over.
3. hairspray to fix it.

Would that even work? is that/this even a thing? I think a glittery/sparkly moustache has to be the future. smiley - zensmiley - erm

Post 2

Pink Paisley

A sort of mousjazzle?

PP.

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Half the population is going to be left out, unless women decide to get false mustaches. Maybe Groucho will come back from the dead to lead the new fashion trend? smiley - bigeyes

Post 4

Bluebottle

Over half the population. I've tried Movember a couple of times – I even gave it until the end of January one year - but I just can't grow a moustache.smiley - blue

<BB<

Post 5

the autist formerly known as flinch

These are already a thing. Quite fashionably so. Unless you really go over the top so no-one can mistake where your tongue is beneath that beard - you might come across as 'trying to be cool'. I suggest having a little Robin nesting in there too.

sparkly, glittery beard/moustache for the ladies.

Post 6

the autist formerly known as flinch

Similarly, these are also a thing. Don't allow your lack of underbeard to be a problem, just apply glitter to the face in the appropriate areas. A la Groucho Marx.

Post 7

smiley - coolsmiley - magic - Oddly I could never grow a moustache or beard either, until I went from male to female last year. err... seriously, my testostserone went to zero (they couldn't measure it), and the next thing I knew, I grew me a moustache (mind, that was after the IM testosteorne injections) smiley - laughsmiley - erm now it seems to grow, of its own volition, even when my testosterone levels drop low enough to put me back into the menipause smiley - weirdsmiley - diva - I figured it was the right time to grown a moustache, as I'd just become a full time transvestite, every girl should have one. smiley - erm must go buy some glitter and strong hairspray tomorrow

Post 8

A lot of pictures of Groucho were someone else with heavy black eyebrows and a mustache. smiley - biggrin

This thread reminds me of a song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF3fwp_VrdQ

Barbara Cook at her most glittery. smiley - smiley

Post 9

SashaQ - happysad

Yes, you can't generalise about men/women when it comes to facial hair. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm8384415/ Here's Little Bear Schwarz. Nice photo of her there, with her black beard and lilac hair smiley - biggrin

Post 10

Pink Paisley

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/122191809042?lpid=122&chn=ps&adgroupid=40264840447&rlsatarget=pla-260581907002&adtype=pla&poi=&googleloc=1006598&device=c&campaignid=672517669&crdt=0

PP.

Post 11

I really like that link, PP. smiley - smiley

Post 12

I got to get me that glitter. It'll be perfect for the gay nightclub this Saturday I'll be the .... weirdest transvestite there smiley - laugh

Post 13

Baron Grim

Lattice o'coincidence... Yesterday I saw a very similar set of glittery bearded men posted on an unrelated "friend"s boofcake page.

Glittery bearded men is a bit stranger than a plate o'shrimp.

smiley - star LINK: http://youtu.be/4ToUAkEF_d4 (for those that haven't memorized my journal entries over the last decade and a half.)

Post 14

smiley - weird

Post 15

Orcus

Wasn't Roy Wood doing this in about 1972?

Post 16

I don't know what Roy Wood do if he were performing now. He was a co-founder of Electric Light orchestra.

Post 17

I think the moustache is now nearly long enough for moustache wax, so I can shape it - not gona quite be a handlebar moustache yet... but... smiley - laugh soon.... and with glitter.... and maybe some ribbons in it... or at least some little silver bells smiley - cool Its definately the 'in-look' for this seasons, I'm sure... all girls will want one soon ... smiley - zensmiley - divasmiley - divasmiley - handbagsmiley - discosmiley - divasmiley - handbagsmiley - disco

Post 18

Orcus

Roy Wood is still going strong over here Paulh smiley - ok

Post 19

And that's a good thing! smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more