This is the Message Centre for Red (and a bit grey) Dog

Nothing at all, really!

Post 2401

Queex Quimwrangler (Not Egon)

It's a bold start.

I knew there had to be an upside to a breakfast cereal called 'Shards o' Glass'.

Nothing at all, really!

Post 2402

Saturn Girl ~ 1 of 42 (Borg Queen A761708) ~ Gollum's keeper + some ~ [1*7(0!+2)(0!+1)=42]

/me blinks

Nothing at all, really!

Post 2403

Saturn Girl ~ 1 of 42 (Borg Queen A761708) ~ Gollum's keeper + some ~ [1*7(0!+2)(0!+1)=42]

*huggles the poor lonely thread*

Nothing at all, really!

Post 2404

Apollo

Wow... this thread's getting more action from Saturngirl than her last 5 boyfriends...

Nothing at all, really!

Post 2405

Back in the knife draw.

Nothing at all, really!

Post 2406

*kicks Apollo*

Nothing at all, really!

Post 2407

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

smiley - cross

On March 14, in an effort to be kind to Red Dog, I agreed to unsubscribe to this thread and let it die a natural death. Now I find that there have been 2406 posts here since I unsubscribed.

I don't have time to read all that backlog! smiley - wah Suppose the answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything occurred in one of those posts that I missed.

Oh, woe is me! smiley - sadface

Nothing at all, really!

Post 2408

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

You broke your promise to me smiley - sadface

Nothing at all, really!

Post 2409

So I'm imperfect. Anyway, lots of other people in this thread must have broken promises, too.

Anyway, I just wanted to know how you were doing, Red Dog. Tell me, and I will leave this thread.

Nothing at all, really!

Post 2410

Okay, you've gotten to me, Red Dog. I apologize from the bottom of my heart. smiley - sadface

Nothing at all, really!

Post 2411

Tsk. How can you hope to become the epitome of all that is evil when you flounder at breaking a measly little promise?

Nothing at all, really!

Post 2412

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

smiley - nahnah

I will prevail bwah hah hah hah hah hah smiley - evilgrin

Nothing at all, really!

Post 2413

Apollo

Have you no heart, Mr. Dog?? Poor Paul was simply trying to offer his support, and still you cast him aside! I would threaten to unsubscribe as well, out of principle!

Of course, that would just defeat my mission wouldn't it? smiley - evilgrin

Nothing at all, really!

Post 2414

/me would like to inform all who are present that she is still here. She is also sad that Paul ran away again! Red Dog was mean to him!

/me cries and huggles the thread for comfort.

Nothing at all, really!

Post 2415

*wonders where everyone went*

Nothing at all, really!

Post 2416

Fluffy Pink Rabbit. (Remember that polyester has feelings, too)

Down a rabbit hole? smiley - huh

smiley - bunny

Nothing at all, really!

Post 2417

Apollo

I'm not sure where everyone went, but it surely can't mean that Red Dog's plan is working?!?

NEVER!!! This thread will live as long as I do... and, don't forget, I'm immortal smiley - magic

Nothing at all, really!

Post 2418

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

.... with a silent "T" ? smiley - tongueout

Nothing at all, really!

Post 2419

Apollo

Ah, so that's your plan, is it?? Silence the letters?? Eventually you'll have them all silenced, and then we can't type anything that means anything?!?

It'll never work now that I've discovered it smiley - tongueout

Nothing at all, really!

Post 2420

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

smiley - biggrin I may have to have a few words with your collection of ex-girlfriends again smiley - nahnah

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Red (and a bit grey) Dog

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more