PyRex, AKA Greg Oppliger. TIME!
My User 42 is: 1+6*(-1-1+5+3)=42
This is a list of major events that have happened in my life:
- September 25, 1981: Born in Sandpoint Idaho.
- September 2, 1986: Started Kindergarten (Sagle Elementry)
- Summer 1988: First plane ride, wanted to fly ever since.
- July 22, 1999: DEPped into the Navy.
- June 8, 2000: Graduated Sandpoint High School.
- June 13, 2000: Arrived at boot camp in Great Lakes Il.
- August 18, 2000: Left Great Lakes for Pensacola Fl. Aviation Mechanic "A" school
- October 24, 2000: Left Pensacola for Portland and Bend OR. (leave).
- November 8, 2000: Spent the 7th 8th and 9th with Linz.
- November 11, 2000: Reported to Lemoore Ca. for HAC-10 "C" school.
- December 15, 2000: Reported to San Diego Ca NASNI AIMD. My PDS
- December 29, 2000: Bought first car, 94 Nissan Maxima.
- January 2001: I have now been to both extreams of the west coast Canada to Mexico!
- Febuary 2001: Lindsay and I are getting closer still.
- May 11, 2001: A sad day for all of us, DNA 1952-2001.
- June 6, 2001: Lindsay started driving down here.
- June 9, 2001: I moved into my new apartment.
- June 17, 2001: Lindsay and Brook get here at 9:00 totally suprising me!
- June 22, 2001: Life is going well I have few regrets and many things to be happy for.
- July 1, 2001: Wake up to a banging on the door at 4:00am. No one wants to get up... finally everyone in our apartment gets up to answer the door and we find out that there is a fire in an apartment farther down. It stayed in that apartment and was put out quick by the Fire department, but sadly there was one fatality, the man's cat was home alone and died.
- August 17, 2001: I cannot say at this point what happened today other than it was very good... and I am happy it happened!
- September 11, 2001: Another day that will live in infamey, I was just walking through the door to work when I found out.
- September 25, 2001: Hey today is my big 20, no longer am I a Teenager.
Time is a funny thing, as we progress the time ahead seems long and hard. However, when we look back we see that everything happens fast and it is hard to stop regreting that you didnt make full use of your precious time on this here earth.
I enjoy laughing, but more than anything else I like to MAKE people laugh, or cry, with joy. I have (Many say) a weird but great sense of humor. I am consantly thinking in an ironic world and will laugh at the stupidest things because taking them literally just makes no sense at all or is the funniest thing in the world...
I met the girl of my dreams in seventh grade (1995), of corse I didnt know it at the time I just she was a cute girl in the lunch line. In eighth grade I got to know her a bit better, through friends. She thought I was a complete jerk so I didnt press very hard at her.
My life has been mostly lived from the side lines... I mostly look at it from a "stand back" perspective. When it comes to girls I tend to just sit there, no matter what I think of them, and let time pass... this is why I am glad that Linz (My girl) was in the same class as me in my freshman year, though she still thought me a jerk I was admiring her from the side just bursting.
Then I met Mary, there is Somthing about Mary, she was a drug user, but "recovered" she had a really messed up way of thinking so she didnt last long. Sophmore year rolled around and Linz moved to Hope (About and hour out of town in a small inbred redneck town in Idaho known for it's slaughter of Asian railroad workers)I found out her e-mail from my friend and got a hold of her, we talked every day through the phone, chat rooms and e-mail.
Finally in her seinior year she moved back (she didnt want a homeschool GED) and got her daploma, in the last weeks of school our paths entwined and we ended up sharing the best kiss I have ever known... SO here I am sad and Loanly as thanksgiving approches tomarrow, just remember, the only thing worse than a thanksgiving alone is finding out that they depress your loved whom are alone so much that some are as rash as to off themselves, and remember to call them through the loanly holidays.
SUICIDE is a losers way out, nothing is so bad that you cant correct it, I mean hell if your life in the United States gets too bad you can always run to CANADA!!!
I like getting mail so if someone wants to send me a letter ask for my address and I will give it to you (like anyone will ever read this!)
I am the muse of Unbreakable Space-age Wonder Glass so I have to have a link to the Musehome so there it is... vist it and enjoy, muse some on your own and enjoy your life.
This is more for me than anyone else... a link to the H2G2 POSTSo I remember to read it later on...
I now have a great website for you to visit and learn more about me, I will soon add more to it but for now this is all.
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Muse of Unbreakable Space-Age Wonder Glass||Sep 5, 2002|
|PYREX IS NOT UNBREAKABLE||Jul 20, 2002|
|WORK!||Jul 16, 2002|
|suicide||Jul 16, 2002|
|Free Breakfast at the Iris Cafe!!!||May 26, 2002|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|took it from one thing to another||No Posting||Sep 2, 2015|
|Mexi Nuggets...||Feb 22, 2004||Mar 26, 2013|
|CSS||No Posting||Dec 26, 2009|
|A sofa, a party and vodka jelly||Jul 26, 2002||Dec 24, 2009|
|Peer Review Alert||No Posting||Sep 2, 2009|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Pyrex Muse of Unbreakable Space-age Wonder Glass, Student of Life, Keeper of the Seven Keys of Ventuslor
Most Recent Edited Entries
- How to Search The Internet
- Sandpoint, Idaho USA
- US Navy History: Midway
- Hanford Nuclear Plant
- Marriage And The Bible
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Pyrex Muse of Unbreakable Space-age Wonder Glass, Student of Life, Keeper of the Seven Keys of Ventuslor has no Friends
Pyrex Muse of Unbreakable Space-age Wonder Glass, Student of Life, Keeper of the Seven Keys of Ventuslor has no Followers
This user has no Bookmarks