A Conversation for Games Room

Questions only.

Post 121

PedanticBarSteward

Could I suggest that the questions are a little less esoteric and get back to reality and entertainment?

Questions only.

Post 122

Patches (God of nothing worth being a God of) Ps: 24-4+13+0+9=42!!!!!

Ok. What did you have in mind?

Questions only.

Post 123

PedanticBarSteward

As nuns are infradig on the limericks thread, are we allowed to mention them here or don't they fall into the category of entertainment?

Questions only.

Post 124

How can nuns not be entertaining? Have the people using nuns in other threads not been entertained by them (the nuns, not the people)?

Questions only.

Post 125

Andy

smiley - okjust to clear moderation up for you

well either the person who was offended would yikes the post/posts in question

it would be held in the posable long line of posts awaiteing looking at

they would then read it and make a dissition and then you could be put on pre-moderation(like the time out rug of h2g2)for a period of time where all the posts you attempt to post are read by a mod

i think its only in extreem cases they will ask you to leave

Questions only.

Post 126

PedanticBarSteward

You're trying to get me into bad habits - aren't you?

Questions only.

Post 127

Another thing I wouldn't (intentionally) do in here, but would do elsewhere, primarily for entertainment. Why do you think I'm a Survivor fan?

Questions only.

Post 128

PedanticBarSteward

What makes you think I do? And another thing - what is 'a Survivor fan'? Is it like a desert island punkah?

Questions only.

Post 129

There is a reality show called "Survivor", which is airing here in SA, and I'm a big fan. Haven't you heard of it?

Questions only.

Post 130

PedanticBarSteward

I don't possess a television, I live in Morocco, why on earth should I clutter up what little is left of my memory by filling it up with the names of South African (or any other) television programmes?

Questions only.

Post 131

smiley - ermsorry

What do you do for en**rt**nm*nt, then?

Questions only.

Post 132

PedanticBarSteward

Have you heard of something called 'speech'? Have you heard of something called 'reading'? Have you heard of something called 'drawing'? Have you heard of something called 'music'? Do you want me to go on with the list?

Questions only.

Post 133

How long would we be here if you did?

Questions only.

Post 134

PedanticBarSteward

Until we got to discussing the fiscal policies of Patagonia - would that bother you? If so - why?

Questions only.

Post 135

Well, if you really want to, can I stop you?

Besides, now you've peaked my curiosity. Where is Patagonia?

And what are their fiscal policies?

And do they entertain you? If so, why?

Questions only.

Post 136

PedanticBarSteward

Isn't the persuit of the unknown both educational and entertaining? Isn't Patagonia somewhere in the Andes and are not their fiscal policies the thing that is most talked about in the Aden Hotel bar? If not - have I missed something?

Questions only.

Post 137

Brilliant, thanks for clearing that up for me.
Did it clear anything up for anyone else?
was it as good for you as it was for me?

Questions only.

Post 138

PedanticBarSteward

Isn't anyone who finds it necessary to frequent the Aden Hotel bar likely to be escaping the fiscal policies of somewhere?

Questions only.

Post 139

Sounds like my kind of place, where is it?

By the way, since this thread is in the 'GAMES ROOM', should we be keeping score? wouldn't that add to the entertainment value?

Questions only.

Post 140

PedanticBarSteward

Where is the Aden Hotel? Could it possibly - by any stretch of the imagination be in Aden? Do you need an AK47 to get in? Do they still sell Seera Beer? Has the German consul's name plaque been removed from the nightclub bar?

And why keep score? Can you define score? Is it twenty, an unsightly mark, getting your leg over or the tally in a contest? Does the tally in a contest any have any connection with getting your leg over? If you score with a score does it leave a score on your offending member?

Why are you asking all these questions? Are aadvarks the first animals in the dictionary because of a typing error?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more