A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 18641

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for tiny bags for storing sleeping bags.

Post 18642

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I blame 2legs for very nearly getting egg yolk all over myself when the sausage and egg roll I had for breakfast proved runnier than expected.

Post 18643

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Don't you just hate it, when you loose egg-yolk smiley - crysmiley - friedegg -- my rolls I make sometimes, are especially designed to be the exact shape necessary to contain an egg, and prevent its contents being easily lost smiley - laugh

I blame 2legs for the confusing Email from Alumni at my first university, confusing me, over what degree I have... that 'title' really doesn't ring any bells in my mind smiley - snork perhaps I was more drunk than I recall, when an undergrad.... environmental toxacology... no... can't recall anything like that smiley - snork

Post 18644

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2Legs for not being able to softly boil an egg, as every egg I boil turns out hard boiled.

Post 18645

smiley - bigeyes i useually manage! smiley - blushsmiley - friedeggsmiley - drool trickier working it out right, though, with duck eggs.... get the boil at a good boiling roll, to start with, then start timing immediately* as it goes in; have bowl of cold water ready, so egg can be plunged in, staright after boiling, and so cooking stops quicker... smiley - zen

I blame 2legs for tiredness and my inability to sleep smiley - sleepy

Post 18646

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for Twitter boredness.

smiley - dragon

Post 18647

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

I blame 2legs for morning sickness.

Post 18648

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

poor darling! smiley - hug

It will get better, eventually..

smiley - dragon

Post 18649

I blame 2legs for having to try and explain being married and polyamorous to someone who sees the world in strict logical/binary/black-and-white terms. smiley - headhurts

Post 18650

I blame 2legs for single minded people.

smiley - hug

I know the feeling... not that I'm married...

... then add the BDSM aspect to that...

Sometime I just cave in and introduce my collared sub as a "friend" - which he of course is - but not just only..

Gay Village in Manchester is the only place I've walked him in a leash without everyone around freaking out..

smiley - dragon

Post 18651

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs for Channel 4 not releasing an air date of season 2 of Agents of SHIELD and for Loki not appearing on the show.

Post 18652

"then add the BDSM aspect to that..."

Yeah, I just figure at this point it's easier to leave that bit out!

Post 18653

Ah - give them a good spanking smiley - laughsmiley - winkeyesmiley - handcuffs

smiley - dragon

Post 18654

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for unprofessional teachers who just walk out on a class of kids, leading to a scramble for substitute teachers, and a bigger scramble to find someone to hire permanently.

Post 18655

I blame 2legs för stiff legs, muscle ache and hoarseness. He should have kept me fit for going to concerts, dancing and singing.

But it's totally worth it for seeing/listening to S.P.O.C.K. live. smiley - love

smiley - dragon

Post 18656

I blame 2legs for how good it feels, being walked on leash and collar.... and sod what anyone else might think... or not smiley - whistlesmiley - droolsmiley - blush

I also blame 2legs for the inperceptible rise of triangularism in my twitter timeline and RL too... for an utterly unfathonable reasons smiley - snorksmiley - blush
I blame 2legs for the complexity.... that polyamry can introduce to ones life... but... for the ... numerous benifits it can also bring smiley - whistlesmiley - blushsmiley - handcuffssmiley - bruised
Hmmm... triangular food and BDSM and polyamry... and people say I've a one track mind... smiley - laugh for which I blame... 2legs smiley - run

Post 18657

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs for always mislaying my rolls of sellotape which I always find when I don't want it and can't find it when I want it. I also blame 2legs for the cold that I have got and for not being able to understand my cat Simba's meows and purrs.

Post 18658

I blame 2legs for accidential snorting of hot chilli powder smiley - injured and for it being overly warm, again... and for lack of sleep... and for lack of clear thinking... and for geographical distances getting in the way of... things... and for my lack of clarity of descisions smiley - dohsmiley - sleepy

Post 18659

I blame 2legs for on purpose snorting of hot chili powder. and for extreme pain. and iminant punishment for having done so smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffs I'm dangerous when left to my own bad descisions... smiley - sadfacesmiley - injured ouch.

Post 18660

Reality Manipulator

I blame2legs for me not being able to meditate as my mind is overactive as I keep on getting up and talking to my cat Simba or walking off and having a cup of tea/coffee smiley - teasmiley - coffee.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more