A Conversation for Ask h2g2

I detest Xmas!!!

Post 21

a visitor to planet earth

If 2legs was blind you wouldnt critise his spelling.

I detest Xmas!!!

Post 22

Serephina

2legs 'is' blind!smiley - erm

im getting more cynical about xmas too..especially with a recentlysmiley - brokenheart n the ex being a right wa@@er!

I detest Xmas!!!

Post 23

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

Serephina

smiley - cuddle here's a smiley - redwine or smiley - stiffdrink. Just be thankful it is only 2 days.... It could be like Eid or Diwali, and go on forever.....

smiley - musicalnote

I detest Xmas!!!

Post 24

Serephina

at least i get to spend all day pished n someone else does all the cookingsmiley - winkeye

I detest Xmas!!!

Post 25

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

smiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - drunksmiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - somersaultsmiley - headhurts

smiley - musicalnote

I detest Xmas!!!

Post 26

Pink Paisley

I went into W**lw*rths the other day. Stuffed with stock spilling out all over the floor. That seems to sum up Xmas.

Yeah I hate it to. I'd be just as happy not having it. But how do you avoid it?

I just hope that I'm given loads of money so I can give it to Oxfam (or whoever gets earthquaked, burned, raped, landslid, flooded, famined out of thier homes this year)

PP (Married, three children 18-22, mother, mother-in-law, got a job with a bunch of people who celebrate Xmas, etc, etc, etc).

Visit Santa's Grotto ~ A441596 ;-)

Post 27

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

>"I haven't enjoyed Xmas for years. Does anyone else out there feel the same way?"

Oh smiley - cheers Visitor...smiley - huh...why do I bother...smiley - steam...Bah humbug to you...smiley - alienfrown...that's gonna cost you a big box of smiley - choc..next time we go to Tesco...smiley - biggrin

Christmas has got my son his first job since leaving school, as one of Santa's helpers at smiley - santa grotto. smiley - magic

Emmily
smiley - cracker

Wrong link

Post 28

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

smiley - diva of error makers strikes again...smiley - rofl that link in previous post goes to Keepers Home Page, not smiley - santa grotto. smiley - doh

Emmily
smiley - cracker

Wrong link

Post 29

redpeckhamthegreatpompomwithnobson

personally I don't mind christmas itself, (its gone in 2 days), its the f****ing forever build-up to it I loathe. I too have recently sufferred a smiley - brokenheart, so all celebration strikes me as totally meaningless....

Key: Complain about this post