A Conversation for Ask h2g2

101 ways to make someone suffer

Post 41

Rat

Interesting, um, yeah...is that an insult or something? Cause I can be a very dangerous person!

Post 42

Siguy

You know, when I take over the world and enforce my new regime with an iron fist, I will make sure we all use the same terms. Splade does sound like a blade/spoon combo to me too. But every place has different terms. But I am pretty sure spork is generally accepted as the name over here.

Post 43

Icarus

I wouldn't insult someone who has such a vast resource of untapped suffering-related knowledge as this thread at their disposal.

If I may ask, what exactly did this person do to merit such unpleasantries being directed towards them?

Post 44

Rat

Sorry about the slow response, but my parents think I am on the computer too much(only an hour a day!).
Anywho, my so called friends decided a while ago(just found out recently) that they were going to get a limo to the prom without me. they didnt want me in it cause they didnt like my boyfriend at the time. However, now that we are broken up some of these people are being nice to him, so if they hated him that much not to invite me, a close friend of theirs, into the limo, then what the hell is going on? I am so insulted that my own friends didnt even discuss this with me and dont even care that my feelings have been hurt. Now it is payback time.

Rat
P.S.-I was invited in three other limos but these are my close group of friends-do you think I am over reacting??

Post 45

Icarus

Have you tried asking them directly? If they blow you off when you do, then it's time to get offended, because you'll have a reason to be upset. If they don't, think about what they said. If you still feel like it was evil of them, get offended. And I wouldn't say you're overreacting.

Post 46

Rat

I did ask them why they did this directly, and they said that I have to see it from their point of view, which is that I am wrong. And when I approached one friend, I got yelled at and told to behave myself when my so called friends and I were going to go out last Friday. And today, on my birthday of all days, I didnt even get a happy birthday from most of them. Pretty much they don't care...its funny how senior year in high school really shows you a lot about people and they way they are. Most are asses, I suppose. College should be better right?

rat

currently plotting a most evil revenge

Post 47

Icarus

You think college will be any better? You don't live near one, do you? I've got one more or less next door, and they're more irrational than the high school crowd. Admittedly it's MSU (you have heard about MSU, haven't you), but I feel the point is still valid. Nevertheless, I am also looking forward to college.

And going completely off topic, Happy Birthday.

Post 48

Icarus

Hello?

Post 49

E'dalethni II

Yes?

Post 50

The Jester (P. S. of Village Idiots, Muse of Comedians, Keeper of Jokes, Chef and Seraph of Bad Jokes) LUG @ A458228

No

3smiley - biggrin

Post 51

Sorcerer

Perhaps.

Post 52

Icarus

Are you...(raises eyebrow dramatically) sure? I merely said "Hello" because it seemed to me that this forum ended without any sense of closure.

Post 53

jbliqemp...

Hm. Rat seems to have disappeared. She hasn't been around for more than a week.

-jb

Post 54

Icarus

That could be the reason. Do you suppose she's stopped liking us?

Post 55

jbliqemp...

Possibly. I suspect it's probably something else though.

-jb

Post 56

Rat

You are correct! My parents decided to only let me go on the computer like a half hour each day, so its difficult to post under those circumstances. Thank you! My birthday sucked, btw. Anywho, I am really not happy with the way things have been. I still want revenge as the days go on. Thanks for your concern though. I left my email address in the some other forum(the why girls are girls one) if anyone ever wants to communicate with me. Let me know when theres a good post to respond to,lol. I will try to go on more. What am I to do? Should I forgive? Ahhh this is too much. I guess I will be back on um, friday, yeah. I will try, as on top of it all I get punished frequently.

thanks for sticking around,
rat

Post 57

Superkath

Here is something good. You know the person you want suffer is out getting pissed. You go to the place he lives before he comes home, and you cover his key hole with see through glue tape.

Or: Cover the toilet seat with plastic foil. If you manage to get it straight it wont show... this works best if it´s not your own toilet, meaning: you don´t have to be the one cleaning up the mess.

Good luck.

Post 58

Rat

hehe, thanks.

Post 59

Sorcerer

There's always the classic chilli powder in the underwear trick. Or of course, painting their soap with clear nail polish / cutting a small hole in it, filling the hole with food colouring and covering it over.

Post 60

Ishtar

I still like the prawns secreted in the curtain poles - very difficult to work out where the horrible stench is coming from. But I must say - the soap trick is good. Have you tried just letting your eyes glaze over every time they speak? That's quite annoying.

Key: Complain about this post